IGNORED

I am looking for some pics of different system boxes, any help.

brucebidder

Alright I am going through all my boxed Atari Systems and trying to figure out what I am missing so if anyone can through up some pics I would appreciate it. I'll add some of my pics later but I want to be sure of which are which.

Pics I would like to see and boxes I believe exist:

Atari

Original heavy sixer with CX-10 controllers

Later sixer with more games

4 Switch that looks like sixer

4 switch standard woodgrain box

4 Switch Standard woodgrain box (Not for Resale Stencil)

4 Switch Standard woodgrain box (Refurbished Stencil)

Vader 4 Switch box

Slim late release red box

COlumbia

Columbia mail order system box

Coleco

Gemini Box

Sears

Original heavy sixer box

4-switch box

Super Arcade Box

I am not sure if there are more variants I am missing let me know.

I can't remember 5th Ghost or Omegamatrix I thought posted up pics of alot of Sears boxed systems I would like to see them again...

ANyway any help I would appreciate thanks guys. :)

Now as far as I've been told, the Columbia house system never had its own box, it was shipped in a simple brown shipping box with the system covered in a plastic bag.

I have not seen that vader long box is that NTSC release?

Also the silver late model slim line with nintendo like controllers is PAL right, I have one but did not include it. As I was trying to focus on NTSC.

Now as far as I've been told, the Columbia house system never had its own box, it was shipped in a simple brown shipping box with the system covered in a plastic bag.

Also the silver late model slim line with nintendo like controllers is PAL right, I have one but did not include it. As I was trying to focus on NTSC.

Yes, the long silver box vader system is NTSC and yes the JR style silver boxed system with the joypad is PAL and yes it does come with the controller inside the box.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Are any of these what your looking for?

:ponder: :?: :?:

Nice pics thanks.

Was the 4 switch sears released in any othe boxes I wonder.

Was there another 6 switch Sears box released that didn't have the CX-10's on the front?

I'm not sure if the 4 switch came in another style box but the 6 switch sears did come in a box that looked just like the 4 switch sears box you see here.

:?: :ponder: :)

Alirght since I started this I should post some of my pics I suppose so here they are, all are NTSC except the silver 2600:

Atari Heavy sixer:

post-11652-1219546324_thumb.jpg

Sears Heavy Sixer:

post-11652-1219546306_thumb.jpg

Atari sixer Factory Reconditioned:

post-11652-1219546292_thumb.jpg

Atari Four Switch (SOmetimes called heavy 4 box):

post-11652-1219546381_thumb.jpg

Atari 4 Switch Standard:

post-11652-1219546339_thumb.jpg

Atari 4 Switch Standard not for resale:

post-11652-1219546267_thumb.jpg

Atari 4 Switch Vader:

post-11652-1219546281_thumb.jpg

Side view of all systems except Heavy four:

post-11652-1219546356_thumb.jpg

Red Late release box and a Silver Pal Box:

post-11652-1219546368_thumb.jpg

I will make another list including all the different systems once pics for all of them or at least most of them have been put up. I would appreciate some pics of sears boxes if anyone has them, also would like some sears boxes for my collection if anyone wants to get rid of some :cool: ...

THanks for those that responded and for those that will...

Bruce

Edited by brucebidder

Yes, the long silver box vader system is NTSC and yes the JR style silver boxed system with the joypad is PAL and yes it does come with the controller inside the box.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Yeah I have one too, just forgot for some reason.... :cool:

I could post some pics of my Funvision system, but I don't know if you'd be interested Bruce. It is a pirate system like the Coleco Gemini, but unbelievably rare. Mine is NTSC and I only know of one other person possibly having one (NTSC).

Definitely through up the picks I am not against pirates as long as they are from back in the day... I'd love to see what it looks like....

No one else has any pictures come on, 5th ghost I know you have a bunch of sears stuff.... Come on... :D

I certainly do have a bunch of Sears stuff, but not much in the way of boxed systems. I have the boxed heavy and boxed light sixer. I don't have the boxed 4 switch or boxed Video Arcade II (ATARIPITBULL shows these)

I've been trying to focus on the boxed Sears dedicated consoles lately, (like Pong, Speedway IV, Motocross Sports Center IV, etc.) I have a lot of those, but it sounded like you were just looking for pix of different VCS boxes.

I guess you don't have a picture of the Sears light sixer, so I'll post one later. :cool:

I also have a 1977 boxed Atari (with the chess piece) and a 4 switch woody variant not shown in the thread.

No one else has any pictures come on, 5th ghost I know you have a bunch of sears stuff.... Come on... :D

I certainly do have a bunch of Sears stuff, but not much in the way of boxed systems. I have the boxed heavy and boxed light sixer. I don't have the boxed 4 switch or boxed Video Arcade II (ATARIPITBULL shows these)

I've been trying to focus on the boxed Sears dedicated consoles lately, (like Pong, Speedway IV, Motocross Sports Center IV, etc.) I have a lot of those, but it sounded like you were just looking for pix of different VCS boxes.

I guess you don't have a picture of the Sears light sixer, so I'll post one later. :cool:

I also have a 1977 boxed Atari (with the chess piece) and a 4 switch woody variant not shown in the thread.

THose would all be appreciated... Thanks