IGNORED

Sent to editor@atariage.com

Guest gamegavelpromotion

Guest gamegavelpromotion

I'm sure this will be removed:

Hello,

The topic located below was locked... I started this thread with a nice manner... It's the users on your forum that are immature... I read over your policy boardrules and I did nothing wrong... It's amazing how your forum conducts Personal Attacks... You need to do what you preach...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=130752

I know allot of video game users dating back to the 80's, and they will all be informed of this site...

Everyone can attacks thie thread all you want... GROW up and conduct business with ethics...

Im off this site, and asked to be removed...

Thank you

It's not about attacking any site IMO. The problem is that when something is started over and over again, people tend to look at it as spam. Ther are many great video game sites and that doesn't make one better then another. You've shown what your site has to offer and please stay positive instead of looking at things negatively such as calling the users on a forum immature and still posting.

Consumers want choices and after viewing all facts and items on a site will decide for themselves.

I try to look at things with a positive outlook and spin which is my personal choice. I enjoy being involved in the video game community and that again is my choice. I choose to conduct myself in an upstanding matter because I have to answer to myself and my God - that's my choice. I choose to participate in Chasethechuckwagon.com in every way I can and that is my choice as well and I am very pleased with my personal decision and will not degrade anyone who chooses different and that I believe is my ultimate choice. :)

There's my 1/2 of .01 and while not written perfectly I'm pretty proud of it.

Edited by Chickybaby

OK, gotcha. None of your NES friends will be visiting this site anytime soon. Immature, are you serious? The forum members here are some of the most tolerant members for any gaming site. Check any other gaming site and I can assure you the immaturity level is extremely higher. I really don't know what your deal is. Chase The Chuck Wagon has nothing against you. We just think it is in bad taste to make thinly veiled slams against Chase The Chuck Wagon. It appears you are giving up your membership. Fine, you probably were not getting much business from this site anyways. And if all you were looking for was added revenue than it is probably best for you to pursue avenues that can accomplish your goal.

Dragon Warrior Jasen, you may want to find a better "promoter" for your site, as "gamegavelpromotion" is doing you more harm than good. I just read through every post in the original thread. There was only ONE post I saw that was immature, and I didn't see any personal attacks against anyone. The thread was locked before it turned into a public flame war between the owners of these two auction sites. The nature of gamegavelpromotion's initial post had a very spammerific feel to it as well, which I'm sure turned some people off.

For him to attack all the users on this site as immature and then leave in a huff of drama surely is the pot calling the kettle black.

..Al