IGNORED

Raiden for Lynx

atreyu187

So I got my Lynx today and my copy of Lemmings Ninja Gaiden I & II. Now they all look identical, but Raiden looks different like the Aliens vs. Predator REPRO I have. Was Raiden made after Atari killed the Lynx?? Just wondering why the cart looks so different as I thought it was retail but I don't think so after looing at this one. :-/ Or is it and I paid alot for a freakin' repro??? Would take pics but the wife takes the camera to work so I can't get at it for a while. Thanks guys now all I need is that 7800 and my Jaguar will no longer feel like an outcast as it was the only console I had that didn't have it's brothers or sisters with it :lol:

Edited by atreyu187

Before around July '97 Raiden and Fat Bobby were only available as EPROM Proto Carts from Best Elec.,B&C,and Video 61.They started selling them in July or August '96.They stopped selling them in or around June '97,when Telegames announced they were going to be selling the ICD made 'flat' carts with the white labels for $44.95.

blog-3390-1176477045_thumb.jpg

Who makes that one??? That is the one I winat

That is the ICD made one that Telegames USA was selling.Fat Bobby looked just like it in July '97.The only place that has them is Telegames UK(www.telegames.co.uk),I guess.Carl said he might get a few Telegames titles in too.Or Ebay has these at times.You're basically down to Telegames UK.

blog-3390-1176477045_thumb.jpg

Who makes that one??? That is the one I winat

That is the ICD made one that Telegames USA was selling.Fat Bobby looked just like it in July '97.The only place that has them is Telegames UK(www.telegames.co.uk),I guess.Carl said he might get a few Telegames titles in too.Or Ebay has these at times.You're basically down to Telegames UK.

Can you make a pic of the other side? Im very interested to see that.

Greatings Matthias