IGNORED

Rygar console boxes.

Battlezone

Rygar console box has english and french language, what about the manual inside? It was the english version or the multilanguages version (spanish, italian, german..) like the ones inside Warbirds version? This box was sold just in USA, France and Uk or also in the other european countries?

Edited by Battlezone

I bought mine in the U.S. I have no idea what other countries it sold in. The manual is 11 pages long, English only. The box is in the attic and I just happen to be moving some stuff up there this evening. I'll check the box and let you know if it has any other language besides English on it.

Sorry, no scanner, but here's the cover

post-9504-1220286684_thumb.jpg

I bought mine in the U.S. I have no idea what other countries it sold in. The manual is 11 pages long, English only. The box is in the attic and I just happen to be moving some stuff up there this evening. I'll check the box and let you know if it has any other language besides English on it.

Sorry, no scanner, but here's the cover

post-9504-1220286684_thumb.jpg

Thanks Darth, but I was speaking about the console box :-)

you know, there are 2 versions of the console box: one has the front with Rygar pic, and the other has warbirds pic.

Battlezone, I'm not sure I understand your question completely, but I hope this helps. I bought my first Lynx in 1991 in the USA. The Lynx box has a picture of Rygar featured on the screen on the front cover, and the languages on the box are English and French. The manual included with this features both English and French languages. No other languages appear on the box or in the manual.

(Not to confuse things, but I bought the Warbirds edition of the Lynx console a few years later, and it included the exact same manual; that is, with both English and French languages.)