IGNORED

THESE ARE ALL REPRO'S NOT RETAIL CARTS!

Shawn

Not long ago a "collector" had me hook him up with some repro's of games he said he couldn't afford to get of some of the more rare carts for his "collection". Some even have reproduction right on the label BUT he decided to sell them on ebay using pics of the retail carts not pics of the acutual reproduction carts he is selling and is selling them without the *minor detail* ( :roll: ) That they are all repro's. So ya, watch out for these ones this dude is looking to make a quick buck it seems :(

LINK: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZ301tom

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Not long ago a "collector" had me hook him up with some repro's of games he said he couldn't afford to get of some of the more rare carts for his "collection". Some even have reproduction right on the label BUT he decided to sell them on ebay using pics of the retail carts not pics of the acutual reproduction carts he is selling and is selling them without the *minor detail* ( :roll: ) That they are all repro's. So ya, watch out for these ones this dude is looking to make a quick buck it seems :(

OK, why on earth do you make a repro of Motorodeo and Ikari Warriors? It's possible to get the game sealed for less than $50. My guess is loose those carts are less than $20 each. Also, the mere fact that he is trying to sell a picture of a loose Motorodeo and a loose Ikari Warriors for $50 plus $6.00 shipping and handling shows the guy has rocks for brains. If I were you I would contact the local authorities and report him for fraud. Having a jerk like this in prison might slow down garbage like this. Thanks for the heads up though. It would suck if he was able to pass this off.

Always go the ebay report route... though their email should say

"Thank you for your community watch report, we will promptly ignore the fact that you told us about this listing violation..."

unless mimo is selling a moded xbox or DS with flashcart in which case it will be taken down immediately :x

Always go the ebay report route... though their email should say

"Thank you for your community watch report, we will promptly ignore the fact that you told us about this listing violation..."

unless mimo is selling a moded xbox or DS with flashcart in which case it will be taken down immediately :x

ya but you can't report him cause without inside info the auctions look legit and any info anyone has is pure here say.

OK, why on earth do you make a repro of Motorodeo and Ikari Warriors? It's possible to get the game sealed for less than $50. My guess is loose those carts are less than $20 each.

I got mine for $10 each. So it is strange they are making Repros now.

I've been looking for Atlantis II for a while and am amazed at the great price you are offering. Before bidding, I just wanted to make sure that this is an original cart and not a reproduction. I am sure you can understand my concern since some people try to rip other off and pass off copies as the original due to it's rarity. Thanks a lot for your time and I look forward to your reply.

:twisted:

Yes indeed I look forward to his reply.

I would sooner destroy any reproduction carts I may or may not have then sell them due to firslty the promise I made to the creators of them and secondly because @$$holes are always looking to make a quick buck.

ps - I don't have motorodeo yet which I wouldn;t mind picking up at some point nor of course Atlantis II but it's not fair to honest people who wouldn't do stuff like this. Who do you trust anymore?

Edited by Chickybaby

I've been looking for Atlantis II for a while and am amazed at the great price you are offering. Before bidding, I just wanted to make sure that this is an original cart and not a reproduction. I am sure you can understand my concern since some people try to rip other off and pass off copies as the original due to it's rarity. Thanks a lot for your time and I look forward to your reply.

:twisted:

Yes indeed I look forward to his reply.

I would sooner destroy any reproduction carts I may or may not have then sell them due to firslty the promise I made to the creators of them and secondly because @$$holes are always looking to make a quick buck.

Wow, I also inquired about his Atlantis II. Something tells me his mailbox is going to be overflowing with inquiries about each game. :rolling:

Here was my message.

"Hi I was wondering if this is the original Atlantis II or a reproduction of one? You don't go into much detail on the issue."