IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - My opinion on boxed homebrews

RSS Bot

There haven't been that many, though. In fact the only ones i can think of are Alien Greed 2 and Thrus+.

Don't get me wrong, i appreciate all the effort that go into making a box, but i don't really need a box to go along with a game. Maybe it's the fact that i have over 225 games without boxes sitting on a shelf in my room. Imagine having boxes for all those. I'd run out of room to put them! (my mom always said 'you don't have enough room for all your stuff' once we moved here. this time i think i'll agree with her.) Plus the fact that they up the game price. And - but this is just me - i don't really feel like paying $45 for one game if the only reason the price is higher is because it comes with a box. I'd just rather pay $40 or $50 and get 2 games. With that said though, i don't really care if other people pay $45 for one game with a box. Let them have boxes.

and, in case you've been wondering, i don't capitalize the word 'i' or my name because i feel that i'm not important enough to be capitalized.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5238