IGNORED

Jboypacman's Blog - Sonic Chaos

RSS Bot

The last of my 8-bit Sonic the Hedgehog games i will be reviewing here on my blog so sit back and take a look see.....

Sonic Chaos:

Cover Art:Like the pervious Sega Master System Sonics this one features the same style art work for the box cover showing Sonic with the thumbs up flying across the island scene with Tails and the various baddies closing in on them.

Gameplay: Just like the other 8-bit Sonics which is good but now you get the Super Dash Attack(finally)also you can play as Tails who can fly!

One of the neat things too in Sonic Chaos is you get points for how fast you go which is something that was not featured in the first two 8-bit Sonic games which i think is a pretty neat addition to the gameplay/scoring.

Sounds: More Sonic tunes and sound effects so if have you played the first two you will be treated to more of the same but thats cool because it is what works with these games.

Graphics: Same as before with some nice detailed and colorful sprites and little to know flicker and slowdown.

So overall i would say of the three Sonic games for the Master system Sonic Chaos is my favorite of them with the additions of the Super Dash,Tails and the Speed scoring it really edges out the other two in my personal opinion.

Good stuff all around really with any of the 8-bit Sonic games but Chaos really has the polish to it so go out and score yourself a copy today. :)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5250