What game next? Which is better?

Better sandbox.  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Crackdown
    • Saint's Row

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I figured I'd wait for Saint's Row 2.

And I wanted to play Crackdown REALLLY BAD......so I bought it and it has had me occupied ever since. I stopped playing Mercs 2 for awhile to give me time to play some Crackdown.....I love this game. I love the jumping. It reminds me of Incredible Hulk: Massive Destruction. The game is fun and quick to get into. I've already taken care off the Los Muertos gang and began taking on the Volks. Just when I thought I was unstoppable, the Volks took me down a notch. I thought "I'm a god, I'm unstoppable." then the first Volks boss I came to.....unloaded tons of rockets on me and kicked my ass.

So my priorities went back to strategy and leveling up again. Plus, just for fun, I swam over to Shai-Gen's part of the city and almost shat myself. They were all over the place and sniping me from all positions. I figured it was time to swim back to the Volk's area.

Love this game.

Would me downloading the $10 expansion ruin my current save game?

I figured I'd wait for Saint's Row 2.

And I wanted to play Crackdown REALLLY BAD......so I bought it and it has had me occupied ever since. I stopped playing Mercs 2 for awhile to give me time to play some Crackdown.....I love this game. I love the jumping. It reminds me of Incredible Hulk: Massive Destruction. The game is fun and quick to get into. I've already taken care off the Los Muertos gang and began taking on the Volks. Just when I thought I was unstoppable, the Volks took me down a notch. I thought "I'm a god, I'm unstoppable." then the first Volks boss I came to.....unloaded tons of rockets on me and kicked my ass.

So my priorities went back to strategy and leveling up again. Plus, just for fun, I swam over to Shai-Gen's part of the city and almost shat myself. They were all over the place and sniping me from all positions. I figured it was time to swim back to the Volk's area.

Love this game.

Would me downloading the $10 expansion ruin my current save game?

I'm not sure about the expansion pack...I never DL'ed it.

The game gets more and more fun as your abilities increase.

Come to think of it...I'm not sure I ever beat the final boss...I need to do that.

Both are great. I voted Crackdown because it has full blown co-op and it's just loads of fun.

Searching for orbs and beefing you super cop up till they can jump 50 feet and pick up cars is just SO cool.

Playing with a friend just makes it all the better.

Saints Row was REALLY well done. I think I liked it better than GTA IV.

Its basically a GTA ripoff replacing the thugish heavy mafia scenerio with over the top Yo MTV raps gangs.

I like the fact you can create your own character and model them after anyone you want.

The side quests are cool as well. Co-op is present but VERY limited and pretty lame.

Both can be had on the cheap now, both have worlds that are alive and colorful, and both are worth a play.

Play Crackdown when you are feeling like a good guy. (Cop) And Saints Row when you are a feeling like a bad boy (Robber)