IGNORED

new kitten!

shadow460

I just purchased my first Lynx games a little bit ago, and have a Lynx II on layaway. Power and battery issues should be very similar to the Game Gear, so that's not going to be an issue. Plus it has a power adapter with it.

The games I got are

S.T.U.N. Runner, Super Off Road, and RoadBlasters. Checkered Flag and a pinball game are packed with the unit. Aside from Raiden, what other must haves are there?

I just purchased my first Lynx games a little bit ago, and have a Lynx II on layaway. Power and battery issues should be very similar to the Game Gear, so that's not going to be an issue. Plus it has a power adapter with it.

The games I got are

S.T.U.N. Runner, Super Off Road, and RoadBlasters. Checkered Flag and a pinball game are packed with the unit. Aside from Raiden, what other must haves are there?

Love STUN Runner, I have the Arcade machine and the Lynx version is very true to the arcade.Same with Xybots, Have the arcade and the lynx version is very good!

The games I got are

Some really great Lynx games:

Shanghai, Blue Lightning, KLAX, Ms. Pacman, Rampart, Warbirds.

Xybots is not an RPG but it's similar. It's not a must but I think it's a good game and you can find it new and sealed at low price.

About platform you have to buy SCRAPYARD DOG, it's really nice and TOKI.

Arcade games: Missile Command - Joust - Robotron - Miss Pacman - Rampart - Pacland - Paperboy - Rygar - Battlezone 2000 - ... they are all great coin op coversions. Don't miss them!

• 1 month later...

man I'm jealous. I want a copy of Stun Runner. That game is great. and i'm trying to get a copy of Desert Strike for a reasonable price. (i have it on a compilation for the psp, but it doesn't play very well)

some must haves would be:

Blue lightning

California Games (very addicting)

Steel Talons

Warbirds

Ninja Gaiden (very hard, still haven't beat it)

Kung Food (also somewhat hard, and some dont like it, but i think its awesome)