IGNORED

Pac-Man Collection (ColecoVision) completed. Going beta test

opcode

Got mine yesterday. All I can say is:

:lust: AWESOME JOB!!! :lust:

What you guys have done for the Colecovision is in a class by itself!

I have not played with the CV in a long time, I just wish I wasn't having trouble with my power connector port, it's causing random glitching on my screen (definitely NOT from the cart). This is on a professionally A/V modded system. I have to see what can be done about this.

Mine's in the mail... only a matter of time till I get to play it now! woo hoo!!

Mr Retro Gamer... it may not be the power connector port but rather your AC adaptor on it's last legs... I had that problem a while back and a new AC plug made it all better. I noticed that Miner 2049er was a real good test for dying packs. Hope this is all you need!

Mine's in the mail... only a matter of time till I get to play it now! woo hoo!!

You mean you don't have it yet? I just checked up on your tracking number, and Canada Post says it was delivered succesfully on February 27th! Can you please confirm this?

You mean you don't have it yet? I just checked up on your tracking number, and Canada Post says it was delivered succesfully on February 27th! Can you please confirm this?

Mine isn't here yet either :(

Could you email or PM with tracking, I know you said it was sent but don't seem to have the info in any of my emails. :)

AX

That's funny... it wasn't there on Friday. the 27th... but it did show up yesterday. Perhaps a delivery attempt was made on Friday.. who knows... anyway I got it now but haven't had a chance to play it yet... oohhh sooo very soon I will!! :)

Thanks again!

Mine isn't here yet either :(

Could you email or PM with tracking, I know you said it was sent but don't seem to have the info in any of my emails. :)

AX

I've seen a lot of Expedited Parcel packages get stuck in a sort of "tracking blackout" when they cross the border, which can last up to a week. Don't worry, you'll get it soon enough. :)

Received my PMC! Have not played yet but will tonight! Thanks OPCODE TEAM :D
That's funny... it wasn't there on Friday. the 27th... but it did show up yesterday. Perhaps a delivery attempt was made on Friday.. who knows... anyway I got it now but haven't had a chance to play it yet... oohhh sooo very soon I will!! :)

Thanks again!

Two more for the Gulkave waiting list! :D

Hey Luc, just received Pacman Collection and Space Invaders today in the mail. Actually, the package was here yesterday but I didn't make it to the Post Office before they closed! Anyhow, everything looks great! The yellow Pacman Cart with box looks better than anything Coleco ever released for this system... It is a beautiful sight to see... The manual for both games are very well made. Easy to read and nice, thick pages. I'm not sure what the PIN code is for that came in the Pacman manual, will read it later. I will play both games later and let u know how the gameplay is... I can only imagine how good this is gonna be... Added bonus, I also received my brand new Atari Flashback 2 in the mail today also! It's a good day in The 'Burgh!

Well worth the wait and I can only imagine what you 2 guys have planned in the future,

Gary

Hey Luc, just received Pacman Collection and Space Invaders today in the mail.

I thought SIC was supposed to be sold out.... :ponder:

Gary was one of the few who had placed a pre-order while there were still copies of SIC available. Last December, he asked me to put his copy of SIC aside until his copy of PMC was ready to ship. :)

I'm not sure what the PIN code is for that came in the Pacman manual, will read it later.

Yeah - what is this mysterious PIN for?

That's the beginning of Club Opcode. And that will make more sense once the Opgrade Module is released. :)

I'm not sure what the PIN code is for that came in the Pacman manual, will read it later.

Yeah - what is this mysterious PIN for?

That's the beginning of Club Opcode. And that will make more sense once the Opgrade Module is released. :)

Cool - sounds intriguing :) Glad to be part of the Club :D

Unfortunately, not all is well in ColecoVision-land...

I was surfing the internet today and to my [most unpleasant] surprise, I found this page:

http://www.colecovision.dk/coll-mario.htm

It seems like someone is doing a Mario Bros port for the CV and using most of the graphics I created for the game a few years ago:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=909489

The guy didn't even change the score!!! And he seems to be using my newly created ColecoVision logo (for the Opgrade Module) as well (slightly changed to CollectorVision):

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...t&p=1616450

While it's good to know that I inspired other people, I wish the guy could at least have contacted me before using my work...

Edit: just to make clear what I am talking about, here are the screenshots. My original work to the left, his "work" to the right.

Now that is a nice way to ruin an otherwise great day (with the new Star Trek trailer looking so fantastic...) :(

post-1432-1236373374_thumb.png

Edited by opcode

Unfortunately, not all is well in ColecoVision-land...

I was surfing the internet today and to my [most unpleasant] surprise, I found this page:

http://www.colecovision.dk/coll-mario.htm

It seems like someone is doing a Mario Bros port for the CV and using most of the graphics I created for the game a few years ago:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=909489

The guy didn't even change the score!!! And he seems to be using my newly created ColecoVision logo (for the Opgrade Module) as well (slightly changed to CollectorVision):

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...t&p=1616450

While it's good to know that I inspired other people, I wish the guy could at least have contacted me before using my work...

Edit: just to make clear what I am talking about, here are the screenshots. My original work to the left, his "work" to the right.

Now that is a nice way to ruin an otherwise great day (with the new Star Trek trailer looking so fantastic...) :(

Man, that's pretty low. I'll have to be sure to congratulate him on such wonderful "original" programming. :roll: What a jerk.