IGNORED

Flashback 2 aviable again?

No, it's not true. I called them last Winter and they said they no longer support the system because they stopped making it. I needed a replacement power plug and didn't want to drop $30+ at Radio Shack. It REALLY ticked me off because I bought a NEW FB2 a week before at Target (as a gift). They said it was old stock they must have been getting rid off.

No, it's not true. I called them last Winter and they said they no longer support the system because they stopped making it. I needed a replacement power plug and didn't want to drop $30+ at Radio Shack. It REALLY ticked me off because I bought a NEW FB2 a week before at Target (as a gift). They said it was old stock they must have been getting rid off.

Target held on to a bunch of old stock that got put out last Christmas. The last manufactured FB2's were shipped out in the summer of 2006.

Edited by wgungfu

I called Target a few months ago, and they said they're getting some in this christmas season.

Interesting. Well let me repeat though so everyone's clear, there have been no new Flashback 2's made. They have not been manufactured since 2005. Anything Target keeps putting out is back stock they've been holding on to.

I called Target a few months ago, and they said they're getting some in this christmas season.

Sounds good! I hope my target gets some, I missed them the first time around (I had no idea that they were actually 2600s), and was far too lazy to get up early in the morning last Christmas.

Ill have to call them later on!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...