IGNORED

Some 360 questions...

1. When I rip a CD onto my 360, why doesn't it show how much space its taking up on my hard drive? Do I have to save the CD as a playlist? How much space does an average CD take up?

2. Exactly how hard would it be to switch from a 20 GB HD to the bigger HD.....with all the files intact? I'm thinking of having to get a bigger HD for all the Rock Band downloads, etc. so how hard is it to transfer all the files from one HD to another HD without effing anything up?

1. When I rip a CD onto my 360, why doesn't it show how much space its taking up on my hard drive? Do I have to save the CD as a playlist? How much space does an average CD take up?

2. Exactly how hard would it be to switch from a 20 GB HD to the bigger HD.....with all the files intact? I'm thinking of having to get a bigger HD for all the Rock Band downloads, etc. so how hard is it to transfer all the files from one HD to another HD without effing anything up?

I dunno how much space it takes up. I thought it showed up under "Music" when you went under the "Systems" blade and then to "Memory"

The new HD should come with a transfer kit that you can use to transfer all your data to the new HD.

I'm curious if that "upgrade kit" that comes with a 60 gig HD, headset, etc for $100 will work on my 20gig system, where it's intended for the Arcade system. The HD cable transfer kit offer by Microsoft seems intended for a 20gig - 120gig system transfer, requiring TWO serial numbers, for one which I do not have.

You better let me upgrade to the 60 gig drive via that kit. I don't need an extra headset, but I won't mind a spare.