IGNORED

music machine

mark

You mean the K-Tel album? I got that when it came out! I was 4! I believe it has "Beth" by Kiss on it, as well as "Got To Give It Up" by Marvin Gaye and "Play That Funky Music" by Wild Cherry. Awwww yeah!

I'm not sure if it's worth anything. Why did you post here, if I might be so bold? Does it fit into your 2600? Or, more importantly, does it make your 2600 play that funky music when you turn it on?? THEN we'd have something! This would make Airworld look like small potatoes!

CF

I didn't direct it at you. You're a great guy! I meant, what a waste to make a Christian ROM.

If you're Christian, well, then, insert the name of a different denomination than yours. :)

CF

*whew* at least its not personal. :D

i thought he meant that to me cause i asked an 8 track quection on 2600 forum. it cracks me up when someone misinturpritates what the other person said and it turns out to be a mini quarrel. then everyone makes up in the end. (lol)!!!!!!!!! :lolblue:

I'm sure that some creative story writers here could write up fake manuals for many existing games, thus "turning them into" christian titles without so much as hacking the graphics.

I'm still toying with hacking the graphics on a game and basing one on the Christian Veggie Tales characters. I was thinking of Crystal Castles, but I put it on hold for a while as I'm so distracted with trying to get my Win2K certification...

You mean the K-Tel album? I got that when it came out! I was 4! I believe it has "Beth" by Kiss on it, as well as "Got To Give It Up" by Marvin Gaye and "Play That Funky Music" by Wild Cherry. Awwww yeah!

I'm not sure if it's worth anything. Why did you post here, if I might be so bold? Does it fit into your 2600? Or, more importantly, does it make your 2600 play that funky music when you turn it on?? THEN we'd have something! This would make Airworld look like small potatoes!

CF

"Does it fit into your 2600?" - Chris, you crack me up!!! (again!) You know, I found an 8-track the other day that I WISH would fit into my 2600 - it's called "Journey - Escape"... Now THAT would make a helluva game, don't you all think?