IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - The 2600 collecting saga continues...

RSS Bot

If you're wondering how come I haven't blogged as much as I usually do, good for you! And I bet you want to know the answer. Well, here it is. Not much has been happening recently to warrant my usual flood of entries. i'm going to my local store tomorrow to see if they still have the 2600 for sale. Last time i was there (about 2 weeks ago), they tried to hook it up for me but were unsuccessful, so it might be broken, i don't know. One of the guys there said he'd get a piece of equipment from Radio Shack that might make it work, so i have to go back there and see if it's still for sale. Well, anyway, i did salvage from the lot being offered an R6 (Frogger 2) and an R4 (Star Wars: Death Star Battle) that were probably headed for the trash if it ended up not working (they were $1 each). I should have bought the neat little 2600 games holder that went with it, but oh well. But, the saga of 2600 collecting has continued. I got a new game in the mail a few days ago, along with a Lynx game, so my grand total now is 228 VCS and 54 Lynx (and 2 Jaguar, but it's been confined to the pantry since I don't really want to play the 2 games i have for it.) So, there it is.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5289