IGNORED

Duke Nukem: Total Meltdown

Chris++

I know this isn't exactly a "Modern" game, but this has been driving me nuts for years.

On the PlayStation, there are a few levels that weren't available on the PC version (for instance, this group has the Trackside Tragedy level, etc.). Does anyone know any of the secrets for these final levels, or can anyone point me in the direction of a website that actually includes them?? I'm missing a few secrets and I can't find anyone online who knows what they are.

Additionally, there's a hidden level called "Quirk of Fate" that I THINK can't be reached except with the GameShark (which I don't have). If there's another way to play that level, could anyone fill me in?

Thanks for any insights!

CF

Man O Man did I love this PS1 game. I must have played thru it 3 times. I THOUGHT I had found all the secret LVLs... But I never had a Gameshark so you're saying there might be a LVL that I missed!!!???

Wasnt Duke NukeEm a big hit?? I ask because every game that came out on PS1 after this was 3rd person perspective as opposed to 1st....WHY!!??? I liked the 1st person perspective. Why do people gotta mess with stuff?

Surely it would be plastered all over the internet if there was a secret LVL... Have to do some searching.

How long has Duke Nukem Forever been in development? Hasn't it been 5 years?

In Computer Gaming Monthly, they have a review of Duke Nukem Manhattna Project, and they said the funniest joke is the preview for DNF. It says Available in 2001...

Well I played Duke Nukem Manhatten project. It was pretty good. It all depends on what your first Duke Nukem game was though. If it was duke nukem 1 or 2, then you'll like it. If it was Duke Nukem 3D(or another FPS version) then you may not like it that much.

I played the first Duke Nukem game. The new game, Duke Nukem Manhattan Project, reminds me of it in terms of playstyle.

As for Duke Nukem forever, I think it has been forever in development (at least it seems like it). I wonder if we will ever get to see it?

Duke Nukem 3D is a great game. Played it to death, what, six or seven years ago?

Duke Nukem Forever's development has been hilarious. How much has computer technology changed since they started working on the game? I doubt they will ever release it.

If they do release it, the advertising copy would read something like "New, for your 486!" :P