IGNORED

12-game arcade table top

Zoyx

14 inch monitor....OMG I will never buy this.

I consider 14 inches the perfect size for my Atari 2600. Most cocktail arcade games were built with 14 inch monitors. For the person with not much room in their place, this would be perfect.

14 inch monitor....OMG I will never buy this.

I consider 14 inches the perfect size for my Atari 2600. Most cocktail arcade games were built with 14 inch monitors. For the person with not much room in their place, this would be perfect.

you are right.

an arcade game is better then no arcade game...I forgot that this is a table top and not really a real size.

however, I find it small :) and I'm not the one how have a 52 inches plasma TV at home.....I still have my 27 inches (or 32) TV.

BUT my mame have a 25 inches TV ;)

you are right.

an arcade game is better then no arcade game...I forgot that this is a table top and not really a real size.

however, I find it small :) and I'm not the one how have a 52 inches plasma TV at home.....I still have my 27 inches (or 32) TV.

BUT my mame have a 25 inches TV ;)

Different tastes. My mame setup has a 19" LCD on a tilt stand so I can do both landscape or portrait mode, depending on the game. I like things that are easy to move. I go to the occasional retro game party, and it is nice to be able to pick things up and go. That table top looks portable.

This is basically the same unit that Target had two years ago. Only difference is that the one from two years ago was a cabaret stand-up, and this is a table top. I played the one at Target and was underwhelmed with the controls... especially the buttons. The video seemed fine.

A link that talks about modding the "Target" Midway cabinet" from two years ago.

If that's the thing I saw on closeout in another store it had the worst joysticks and buttons I have ever felt. The sound stunk and the monitor was pretty blurry too. If this is the same thing, it's not worth $20 let alone $200.

I agree 100%. Pretty sure it's the same one I tried, buttons felt real cheap, and the monitor was blurry.