IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Autumn is here

RSS Bot

And with it comes my favorite time of the year: Halloween. A long time ago, when it was new, we taped The Nightmare Before Christmas off of pay-per-view. It was one of those services where when a movie came on you wanted, you called before it aired so they could descramble it for you. Right now, I'm converting it to DVD using the VCR-to-DVD converter. I also made another DVD of Halloween specials, so I'll be all set. I'd like to hang the Halloween lights up, but mom says i have to wait until next month if she lets me do it at all. I don't really think horror movies fit with Halloween because they're not *about* the holiday. Come to think of it, the afforementioned Nightmare Before XMas is the only movie I can think of that is about Halloween (and Christmas). At our new place, we probably won't have any trick-or-treaters because it's mainly full of old people. I suggested mom getting me candy so i could eat it, but she was against that idea. Before Halloween is over, I'm going to force my mom into going into one of those Spirit Halloween shops that pop up in vacant buildings around town. I know they've already started one in our city. Well, anyway, that's it for today.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5299