IGNORED

Skuljagger for SNES anyone play it?

I've had Skuljagger for awhile, but I never got into it until today. For those of you that don't know it's a platformer for the SNES that has you as a pirate running, jumping and slashing your sword from left to right. Anyway it's a fun time waster. The problem I am having is what the hell is the deal with the crazy power ups? I get that one of them is some kind of thing where you bounce around inside a giant gum bubble. Anyway I am having problems figuring out the details of this game like how your life works what are the gems for and what bearing do they have in the game and what are all the power ups etc...

I looked around online and found out it originally came with a manual and 80-page comic book that revealed tricks and tips. Obviously I just got the cartridge without any of the extras. I was wondering if anyone here has played this and can help me?

thanks!!!

post-9269-1222209551_thumb.jpg

Edited by Warriorisabouttodie

I've had Skuljagger for awhile, but I never got into it until today. For those of you that don't know it's a platformer for the SNES that has you as a pirate running, jumping and slashing your sword from left to right. Anyway it's a fun time waster. The problem I am having is what the hell is the deal with the crazy power ups? I get that one of them is some kind of thing where you bounce around inside a giant gum bubble. Anyway I am having problems figuring out the details of this game like how your life works what are the gems for and what bearing do they have in the game and what are all the power ups etc...

I looked around online and found out it originally came with a manual and 80-page comic book that revealed tricks and tips. Obviously I just got the cartridge without any of the extras. I was wondering if anyone here has played this and can help me?

thanks!!!

I'm the only one who has played this game?

Wasn't this also on the NES? I remember playing it on that system, but also remember it being a fuckload of ass.

No it is a SNES only game. It's actually a fun game, but I think I am the only one around here who has played it. I guess when I pop it in my SNES I can safely say I am the only person on the entire planet playing this particular game. I may be the only person on the planet to play it this week or even this month. Hell, I might be the only person to have played it in 2008!!! That is something to think about.

I played it extensively many years ago, but I don't remember much in the way of gameplay specifics. In fact, I can't remember whether I beat it! There's what looks to be a decent FAQ at Gamefaqs, so you and I (and my sister, from whom I borrowed the game) are definitely not the only ones to play it.

I played it extensively many years ago, but I don't remember much in the way of gameplay specifics. In fact, I can't remember whether I beat it! There's what looks to be a decent FAQ at Gamefaqs, so you and I (and my sister, from whom I borrowed the game) are definitely not the only ones to play it.

ah yes but have you or your sister played it lately? I still think when I put it in my SNES I am the only living creature in the entire universe playing this game!

Thanks for pointing me over to Gamefaq's. I looked before, but I guess I missed it. There is a walkthrough/faq that should answer all my questions, here is the link in case anyone looking for info on this game stumbles upon this thread: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/file/588663/50451

• 8 years later...

ah yes but have you or your sister played it lately? I still think when I put it in my SNES I am the only living creature in the entire universe playing this game!

I don't know, but I beat it last week! (And back in 2012.)

BTW you must have the comic book to really play this one properly. It has all kinds of hidden codes that lead to secret areas that make a world of difference, especially against the last boss.