IGNORED

Tell me your thoughts on this?

brucebidder

So I was going through my lynx stuff and pondering the different carrt variants and such, and I began to ponder rarities. So taking Songbird, Telegames, and any repro pcb's away. What do any of you think are the hardest boxed game or variation to find. I figure Lemmings will be at the top of that list but what do you think the next few rarest will be?

I figure they would be the Ridged games with California games and maybe electrocop being the toughest to locate.

ALso can anyone tell me which games came in the big boxes? Thanks for your help and opinions, I love seeing what people think about these things...

Bruce :)

In my opinion Lemmings is at the top of the list. Xenophobe is becoming quite hard to find, especially new.

About big boxes... I have gates of zendocon in that format, but I know there is Electrocop too.

*my dream: Centipede final version for Atari Lynx. The box in standard size with same imagine of the 2600 version*

So I was going through my lynx stuff and pondering the different carrt variants and such, and I began to ponder rarities. So taking Songbird, Telegames, and any repro pcb's away. What do any of you think are the hardest boxed game or variation to find. I figure Lemmings will be at the top of that list but what do you think the next few rarest will be?

I figure they would be the Ridged games with California games and maybe electrocop being the toughest to locate.

ALso can anyone tell me which games came in the big boxes? Thanks for your help and opinions, I love seeing what people think about these things...

Bruce :)

I'm not sure if GoZ is a tough find.

Unless you are talking about the CURVED version. I have not pulled a curved version out of a box, so I have not been able to compare boxes. That one was a bugger to get though. It stayed on my list for over a year and a half. At one time, it only popped up on ebay 2 times in one year. Both were overseas.

Right now there is one on CTCW. I suggest someone buys it. I have an additional one as well. I'm telling you that sucker is a bit like finding a blue text label of Skiing... or a White-labeled He-Man

Other really hard ones to get:

Krazy Ace... actually that is Telegames. Never mind

Other than the GoZ...CURVED... I'm not really sure if there is a harder one to find. Lemmings.. it is always available, so I have to disregard that. You will have to pay a pretty penny, but it is always around. Not the case with GoZ. And... like trying to find a blue text Skiing... I opened quite a few GoZ boxes to only get a flat or ridged version. This is one game I can really vouch for as being the wrong rarity. The flat and ridged version of most games are harder to find. Not the case with this one.

Then again... perhaps I had nearly 2 years of bad luck. lol

I'm not sure if GoZ is a tough find.

Unless you are talking about the CURVED version. I have not pulled a curved version out of a box, so I have not been able to compare boxes. That one was a bugger to get though. It stayed on my list for over a year and a half.

The only version of this I've ever seen and owned is the CURVED one.I was not aware that the CURVED Lynx carts were unusual really.

For some reason, GoZ is tough to find.

Like I mentioned, perhaps I had a really bad run of luck. I actively looked for it for nearly 2 years. There were a few carts overseas... and that was it. I ended up having 2 of them shipped to me from overseas. Aside from that... nada.

But... I say that... and there are at least 4 readily available on the market right now. Ebay: 3 CTCW: 1

I assume I just had a VERY bad run of luck.

Now... I need to get Super Asteroids/Missile Command for $20 and I'll be happy. LOL

If anyone is interested, I have exactly one sealed "big box" Electrocop which I see is not listed on my website... $25 plus shipping and it's yours! Also, I have about a half-dozen sealed "clamshell" Steel Talons (rigid outer plastic case around the box, with hanger tab). Steel Talons is only $9.95 plus shipping. Just check my Songbird online store to place an order for Steel Talons. Contact me separately if you want Electrocop, since it's not on the site.