IGNORED

Getting hold of Atari equipment...

DWTK

Aaah, to relive the old memories.....

I am on the lookout for Atari equipment at the moment, and my search has so far managed to bring me to here.

I am an Australian, who is keen on picking up some Atari equipment. The reason for this is, I ultimately want to make use of its MIDI functionality to drive some synthesizer equipment. The problem is tracking down people who would have the equipment I am after. The emulation I am doing on one of my Windows boxes is really getting me interested in these machines again.

I suppose I should really indicate what I am after:

- Atari 1040STe. If I can get a model that's been upgraded to 4Mb RAM, I'd be stoked, but I'd say most people would want to hang onto 'em.

- Atari SM124 monitor

- A copy of either Notator or Cubase

- A copy of Microsoft Write would be a good optional extra - this would make agreat little 'note taking' application for whwn I don't want all the fancy stuff to get in the way.

- If I can get a hard drive to go with it (even a piddly 20mb one) that'll make me happy. Another optional extra, but I would imagine a really useful optional extra.

I'd prefer to go local to Aus, coz I'd imagine the postage on that would be expensive enough as it is.

If anybody knows of how I can get a hold of this, then please feel free to let me know!

Hi,

Looks like I have a couple of those items. But you are right.

Just shipping 20 pounds now costs $100.00.

Rick D.

Aaah, to relive the old memories.....

I am on the lookout for Atari equipment at the moment, and my search has so far managed to bring me to here.

I am an Australian, who is keen on picking up some Atari equipment. The reason for this is, I ultimately want to make use of its MIDI functionality to drive some synthesizer equipment. The problem is tracking down people who would have the equipment I am after. The emulation I am doing on one of my Windows boxes is really getting me interested in these machines again.

I suppose I should really indicate what I am after:

- Atari 1040STe. If I can get a model that's been upgraded to 4Mb RAM, I'd be stoked, but I'd say most people would want to hang onto 'em.

- Atari SM124 monitor

- A copy of either Notator or Cubase

- A copy of Microsoft Write would be a good optional extra - this would make agreat little 'note taking' application for whwn I don't want all the fancy stuff to get in the way.

- If I can get a hard drive to go with it (even a piddly 20mb one) that'll make me happy. Another optional extra, but I would imagine a really useful optional extra.

I'd prefer to go local to Aus, coz I'd imagine the postage on that would be expensive enough as it is.

If anybody knows of how I can get a hold of this, then please feel free to let me know!