IGNORED

3DO Interactive Sampler #2

ClassicGMR

I bought one and it came in today. I wanted this specifically for the Memory Manager application and I thought that #2, #3 and #4 had the managers. This one was the cheapest one I could get ($3) but it doesn't seem to have it on it.

I can only access the 10 sampler games. Is there something I am missing or is the information I have about the Memory Manager wrong?

those do have the manager on them

at the main menu screen press stop on the controller to bring up the storage manager screen

Nope... this doesn't work for me. I waited until the intro ended and it was waiting for my input - ie the number 1 was lit and Road Rash was in the middle window - then I hit STOP. All that happened was the screen went black then the main menu loaded again. :(

I am positive I have a "3DO Interactive Sampler #2" disc as well. I don't have the case but this is an authentic disc not a burn or a copy. Should I just spring for a #3 or #4? Any thoughts?

EDIT - Do any of the games I own have the Storage Manager on them? I couldn't find one in the menus on them.

Edited by ClassicGMR

ok i just tested it out on my FZ10 and when the guy stops talking and the road rash screen pops up just keep hitting the stop button (X) at every screen

i hit it once when it changed to the BIG road rash screen then it went back to the area to pick other numbers and i hit it again then the manager popped up

the only way to see if your games have a manager on them would be to have your system memory filled up and try to save a game and see if it asks you or takes you to the storage manager

Edited by Lemmi

ok i just tested it out on my FZ10 and when the guy stops talking and the road rash screen pops up just keep hitting the stop button (X) at every screen

i hit it once when it changed to the BIG road rash screen then it went back to the area to pick other numbers and i hit it again then the manager popped up

I don't get it... my Panasonic FZ-1 won't do this for me at all. Ah well I'll have to find a different way or get a different Sampler to do this. Thanks. :)

thats weird, im thinking something might be wrong with the memory

were you able to save stuff to it before, and do you get a message that its full when you try to save something to it now?

I just got this from my girlfriend's son. It was sitting in their closet the last couple of years and I expressed interest in it. I got it with some decent games too. It worked when they used it and it works great now.

As for saving the girls have been playing Gex and I started a Return Fire game today with no issues. I am mainly trying to run the Storage Manager because I want to see what's on the system and clean it up. It's not necessary but I want to... ya know? ;)

Any luck with that memory manager only file i sent you?

just curious if you got it to work

Well I JUST tried to write the disc... and either every single one of my blank CD-R's is ruined or my drive is shot.

I can't really tell until I replace the drive in my PC. I'll keep the file handy and sometime next week I'll try again.

Thanks though!! :D