IGNORED

Happy Birthday DoctorClu

carmel_andrews

Have a nice one won't you....don't drnik too much of the al-co pops....and I hope you got something nice as well (Atari related ofcourse)

Holy cow! I was really surprised to see this! :D Carmel, I'm really touched.

I haven't been on the internet much till now or I would have said thank you sooner.

Birthday started doing a late night at work, but got off in time for my birthday party with family and friends... mexican place (ran by a family where I am honorary family almost) and sang tons of Karokee. Then off to the First Saturday Sidewalk sale at midnight in downtown Dallas. A lot of fun! I think I found a copy of Doom 2 for the Mac. I have played HOURS and HOURS of Doom on the Jaguar, but no Doom 2 yet.

Saw lots of Atari 2600 stuff there, and there was a 800xl and 1050 drives in the box (and a 2600 in the box). Pretty cool.

The event is really quite huge.

My birthday was spent getting some land ready for a camping event (of like 200-300 people) next weekend. They were shocked to know I came out to work on my birthday.

The day after my birthday I got a cool Atari related present. One that I can't talk about, but worked on most of the day and do appreciate. Hopefully the creator of this gift will make the thing more known because it is really cool. (Jaguar related... I don't want to torchure all the 2600, 5200, 7800, Lynx... and all the other people I talk to here... so all you other people get to not be in suspense, just Jaguar people.) :P

(And Jaguar people should be used to be held in suspense by now..) (I know, I'm terrible.)

So to all of you, thank you!!! Cake for everyone!! :D

post-4709-1223315865_thumb.jpg

Hope you had a happy birthday. Was it number 904, Doctor?

937 actually. ;)

Happy Birthday Dude! Sorry I missed this one... You are the greatest Atari Fan!

:) Great to hear from you. If ever in my part of Dallas I have some new things to show.