IGNORED

Multiplayer?

Nameko

You forgot Todd's Adventures in Slime World. *AWESOME* multiplayer, co-op and deathmatch, and the levels are huge. One of the best handheld games ever made, even now.

I'll second the vote for Xenophobe and Battlewheels as well. Both are outstanding.

You forgot Todd's Adventures in Slime World. *AWESOME* multiplayer, co-op and deathmatch, and the levels are huge. One of the best handheld games ever made, even now.

I'll second the vote for Xenophobe and Battlewheels as well. Both are outstanding.

Agreed on Slime World. That game is amazing in its depth, and it has the equivalent of a deathmatch mode! But even single player is incredible. :)

Agreed on Slime World. That game is amazing in its depth, and it has the equivalent of a deathmatch mode! But even single player is incredible

Yep, it's only flaw is it's name. It sounds like some sucky mid nineties platformer. I put off getting it for years because I though (from the title) it was lame.

Shows you how much I know.