IGNORED

whos the hotest video game babe????

My friend and I have been having this argument since we were like ten. He thinks, that underneath the suit, (even thought you never see her without the suit) Samus from Metroid is hot....

Personally I think Princess Daphne from Dragon's Lair is the hotest video game babe ever!!!

What video game characters do the rest of the world think are hot????

VintageGamer

Well, I think it's safe to say that anyone reading this link would probably appreciate this site...

My vote goes for either Seung Mina or Sophitia from Soul Calibur.

Oh, and by the way, I'm sure I've seen a (real) picture of Samus without the uniform. I think it's in the ending for one of the Metroid games where you actually see it (And yes, she was pretty hot if I remember)

--Zero

So you're saying that it's not Ms. Pac-Man? :)

I'd be hard pressed to say that it's Princess Daphne, on account of her being quite fat of ass... though it depends on what angle she's drawn from I guess. When I got the Dragon's Lair DVD, I must admit to being really surprised at just how erotically charged her character is. It's only a step away from those 19th century dirty nickelodeon's of "what the butler saw"... if you know what I mean.

This isn't out of a video game per se, but there was that brunette/redhead from the Atari Force comic book pack ins. The cover of one of those issues shows a very bosomy woman in danger of hitting all of her spaceship's buttons at once...

I guess that it all goes back to "arcade" often being a word for a rather unsavory and idle place, eh? Where sin, vice and bowling all run rampant? :)