IGNORED

Atari 2 Player Paddle Plug and Play Manual Needed - Thanks

RangerG

I got the Atari plug and play paddle (the 2 player version). Are there instructions/manual for it anywhere? I can find instructions for the Flashback 2 all over the web (including the 100 page updated complete one), but I can't seem to find one for the 2 player paddle. Thanks for any help.

Well, I have a hard copy of the manual, but no digital copy or a scanner to make one (not that the scanner would help much, since the manual is a (folded) single two-sided sheet of paper larger than most scanners). What do you need to know from it? All it really has are some instructions for each of the games, and I'm sure the Internet has more thorough documentation for every one of them.

Speaking of an Atari TV Game, has anyone seen Jakks Pacific's rerelease of the original Atari Joystick TV Game? One of my local Target stores had a few in stock a few weeks ago, alongside fellow new TV Game release Bejeweled Deluxe, but now, even though Bejeweled Deluxe is in more stores, the Atari Joystick has vanished and is nowhere to be found in my area. Does anyone else here still have them in their area? I'm just curious if Jakks did this rerelease (in the new-style plastic blister packaging) as a sort of limited edition, for some reason.

onmode-ky

Well, I have a hard copy of the manual, but no digital copy or a scanner to make one (not that the scanner would help much, since the manual is a (folded) single two-sided sheet of paper larger than most scanners). What do you need to know from it? All it really has are some instructions for each of the games, and I'm sure the Internet has more thorough documentation for every one of them.

Speaking of an Atari TV Game, has anyone seen Jakks Pacific's rerelease of the original Atari Joystick TV Game? One of my local Target stores had a few in stock a few weeks ago, alongside fellow new TV Game release Bejeweled Deluxe, but now, even though Bejeweled Deluxe is in more stores, the Atari Joystick has vanished and is nowhere to be found in my area. Does anyone else here still have them in their area? I'm just curious if Jakks did this rerelease (in the new-style plastic blister packaging) as a sort of limited edition, for some reason.

onmode-ky

Its there in quantity in my local Wal Mart. :)

• 6 months later...
I can print them off from here. I just thought there may be a site with them scanned or typed in - thanks!

It would seem in minnesota In the summer and other times of the year the atari joysticks disspaier but near christmas they mysterously re appier . ALSO I have actually done a hack to the one player paddle and the menu in the game says p2 not avalible but since i soldered the p2 jumper and added a real atari paddle to both inputs and unhooked the built in one it works in 2 player games its cool all i did was remove the fire button and use that hole for the 2nd player and the p1 inputs there is also a PAL jumper.. anyway most of the games are original atari games and you can get insturction from those from atariAge also the orignal 2600 warlords game seems to be more fun than the arcade version .. circus atari works way better w REAL atari paddles... also i noted the plug play paddle uses reverse connections and solderes the two connections on the pot together witch normal atari's use only the two with out soldering the end of the pot leaving one connection on the pot unconnected.. I didnt notice a differnce but decided to leave it like they had it .. using a repaired atari paddle makes the games way more fun than the crappy paddle that comes w the plug play noting the one they used was not even a 1meg ohm pot witch makes all the difference in playing atari Paddle(0) games you always want REAL thing not a 500OHM but a real atari 1meg ohm pot... I bet you could swap out hardware and solder a real atari paddle to the connector the one you have and you would notice a REAL performance inprovement... ..

anyway the color/bw option works as is the diff switches too ...