IGNORED

Need some jump link color advice for the bB and VbB pages

Random Terrain

Jump Links (links that jump to other places on the same page)  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What's Your Jump Link Preference?

• Blue: Keep jump links blue after I click on them.
    • Purple: Let jump links turn purple after I click on them.
    • I have no preference.
    • I don't care. Stop screwing around with these pages and make some damn games already!

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I recently found out that I can have links look and act differently on the same page. Take a look at the jump links on the right side of the bB page:

http://www.randomterrain.com/atari-2600-me...c-commands.html

Just like normal links, the jump links are blue and when you click on one, it turns purple. That's great for normal links, but these links jump to places on the same page, so you don't really need to know if you already clicked on one do you? What do you think? I can fairly easily change it so the jump links stay blue after you click on them instead of turning purple.

So let me know what you think and the one that gets the most votes is the one I'll go with.

Thanks.

Update:

I don't have time to wait for more votes, so keeping the jump links blue all of the time wins. The bB page and VbB page will have constantly blue jump links and any links to other pages or web sites will be red, so you can instantly tell what type of link it is.

Thanks.

Edited by Random Terrain

Thanks for the vote. I don't have time to wait for more votes, so keeping the jump links blue all of the time wins. The bB page and VbB page will have constantly blue jump links and any links to other pages or web sites will be red, so you can instantly tell what type of link it is.