IGNORED

Pounce

mmbe

Is Pounce worth getting for $49.95 from Video 61?

How complete is it - i.e. how many levels can you play?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

This was sort of fun to finally play for me,not sure how you or others would like it.It is Mario-ish,and a little like Viking Child too,I suppose.The platform part of it is fun too.The rolling Pounce/bagatelle part is a blur and hard to control really.IF you collect proto games....

Are you an old time,hardcore,Lynx loving fool like me?If so,you might be a candidate for this Alpha Demo of a Lynx game.If you want to play awhile,get Road Riot 4WD or Alien vs Predator or Battle Wheels.Want to add a proto to your collection?Get Pounce.Just don't expect a DEEP title to arrive when you order this!That's Battlezone 2000 or Todd's Advs. In Slimeworld or Battle Wheels and etc.Just telling you REALLY DAMNED STRAIGHT.

Are you an old time,hardcore,Lynx loving fool like me?If so,you might be a candidate for this Alpha Demo of a Lynx game.If you want to play awhile,get Road Riot 4WD or Alien vs Predator or Battle Wheels.Want to add a proto to your collection?Get Pounce.Just don't expect a DEEP title to arrive when you order this!That's Battlezone 2000 or Todd's Advs. In Slimeworld or Battle Wheels and etc.Just telling you REALLY DAMNED STRAIGHT.

Thanks for the information.

I am an old time Lynx fan and I have Alien vs Predator, Road Riot 4WD, Daemonsgate, and Marlboro Go, just to name a few.

Pounce was always a title that had me curious. Based on your description, I'm guessing it's probably close to Marlboro Go - playable but not deep.

Thanks again.

Marlboro Go!/Marlboro Man/Marlboro Challenge is a 2 min. demo race,not one bit deep.It is fun though.Road Riot 4WD & AvP are 1 1/2 hr romps--for me anyway.Daemonsgate is a Bill &Ted clone,couldn't get into them much.Pounce is a platformer like Fat Bobby or Viking Child or Mario Bros.I'm not saying it is a total turd in the bowl though,either.Just sort of short like Marlboro Go!,expect 10 or 15 min. of fun instead of the 2 min. time limit romp in MG!.I think,most folks will wind up disappointed with it. :(