IGNORED

Falconizing games

ppera

THANK YOU DBUG. I check by regularly just to see if anything has been released that day!

On behalf of the entire D-Bug team, thank you :)

The reason we've been quiet as of late is due to the impending release of ULSv3.0 which will allow us to put far more games onto HD (and the Falcon/TT) that previously were unable to be converted to HD with full functionality.

As you've been doing, watch the website....

And please just drop it ppera you really aren't achieving anything for the scene with these type of comments which is surely why we are all here.

Oh, I'm sorry if I wrote something not propriate here.... You know, I'm just dumb idiot who only steals code, makes programs which destroy user's datas and similar. Got the point ?

There is many thing to do with old Ataris beside playing old ST games on Falcon. For some Falcon users it is most important. Some other think on people with only ST, STE machines, with maybe only 512K-1MB RAM, what is hard to expand (no RAM slots). But some called such support 'priceless stupidity' . But people here does not care about such things. Just getting afraid that will not get next presence in following week.

Some things even went forgotten - there were people doing hard disk adaptations 16 years ago, and it was done very well.

And it is still useful, for instance for Satandisk users (FFLS).

Considering all work made by D-Bug and that Falcon users are not poorest people on the Planet, I suggest that they send some money as compensation for effort and time spent.

Edited by ppera

Considering all work made by D-Bug and that Falcon users are not poorest people on the Planet, I suggest that they send some money as compensation for effort and time spent.

No thanks, this isn't Amiga land. But if you'd like to send some money to us, ppera, thats very noble of you, and we'll be more than happy to start a donation box for people who need cash to get their ST repaired after using your stuff.

No thanks, this isn't Amiga land. But if you'd like to send some money to us, ppera, thats very noble of you, and we'll be more than happy to start a donation box for people who need cash to get their ST repaired after using your stuff.

Ahh, you forgot to mention all victims of WW II, for what my SW is most responsible.

Bank crisis? No crisis... I just saw new bank forming :D

Ahh, you forgot to mention all victims of WW II, for what my SW is most responsible.

Bank crisis? No crisis... I just saw new bank forming :D

One minute you're asking people to send money to D-Bug (Automation/D-Bug have never received one penny for any of their cracks , unlike other major ST cracking groups - ICS/Replicants)

You then stoop to an all time low......it's the height of insensivity to quote the tragic victims of World War 2 together with a dodgy piece of software, in my opinion.

Enough,

Grazey

Edited by Grazey

...One minute you're asking people to send money to D-Bug (Automation/D-Bug have never received one penny for any of their cracks , unlike other major ST cracking groups - ICS/Replicants)

You then stoop to an all time low......it's the height of insensivity to quote the tragic victims of World War 2 together with a dodgy piece of software, in my opinion.

Enough,

This is getting better and better... So, it looks that some people with high sense takes all for cash what reads from CJ...

Sorry, it will not stop... Because you are so blind and dumb. This thread was not started to be serious, but gone even far more ridiculous.

All this reminds me on McCarthy era, Stalinism. It was enough just to point on someone, and he was automatically claimed guilty.

No, to finish this bullshit: my SW is not dodgy. Your brains are dodgy. I'm getting lot of positive mails and requests for improving them. Some smartheads which have total 0 pieces of own SW on their WEBsite for download, and even are unable to make correct STE detection (some 5 lines of code) may talk what their want.

I feel just sorry for all you...

Oh good greif.

Just give it a break. Other people ask for "improvements" ?? Funny how we pointed out bugs and you completely ignored them. In fact you denied their existence and refused to even comment about them, and then got all defensive and rude about it because we dared to let people know your software is buggy.

Incorrect STE detection? Show me an OFFICIAL cookie jar for an STe with and IDE interface and I'll gladly add it. Your "so called" $10008 _MCH value is a hack to TOS by 3rd parties. Our code identifies all Atari Issued STe TOS's quite correctly.

"This is getting better and better... So, it looks that some people with high sense takes all for cash what reads from CJ"

What the hell does that even mean??????? Not even Yoda talks that much jibberish. At English you fail, yes....

Albert or one of the other mods, can you step in here. If you need admin access to our forum to verify his activities then just ask GGN and it will be granted. We have had more than enough FUD put out by ppera, we don't need more.

You did not point to any bug (and in my SW were/are still some bugs, of course). You just talked nonsenses about wiping partitions, 'not working with any hard disk driver', stealing code and similar. Thankyou for that 'help' .

Improvements? For instance adding copy of whole directories in Floppy and Drive Imager.

MCH cookie for STE detection I did not use. Klapauzius used it. Although I don't know is in his corrected detection it, or something like:

buser1   lea   buser2(pc),a1
  move.l   a1,8.w
  tst.b   $FFFF8924.w  *Microwire for STE detect
  move.b   #2,(a2)   *Code for STE
  bra.s   restosp

buser2   move.b	#1,(a2)

restosp   move.l  a3,sp
backorb   move.l   #0,8.w	*here comes original buserror vector

This is pure HW detection and will work regardless of cookies. But even MCH cookie $10008 is OK on my STE with IDE. With non-modded TOS 2.06 . With hard disk driver not touching cookies. Where is that unofficial hack ? Maybe your HW experience, TOS knowledge has some space for improvements.

"... takes all for cash " - simple, what someone says is not unsecure check or similar, but cash in hands :) (sure money)

That phrase is used in East Europe.

Interesting request for admin, considering all spitting, lies, insults, abuses what are on your site/forum... But even there you succeed to exagger and fail with 'priceless' thread.

Dude,

You've been caught, not once, but twice, red handed with your fingerprints all over the IP addresses of multiple accounts, on two different forums.

You've been caught telling lies about not creating them.

You've been caught talking shit about things you don't seem to be very knowledable about.

You don't give a flying f**k about people with issues using your software, yet harp on about how great your "user support is"

When you don't get your way you attack forum moderators and members - you attacked the Atari-Forum moderators and members (Who, I have to admit, are so two faced they let you just get away with it) and here, you have done the exact same thing.

If I were you, I'd be too embarassed and ashamed to post anything here.

This is what I call 'argumented post' :D

You may continue like that. But better would be to supply some arguments and proofs instead of just insulting.

Fact is that I never got any mail about some harmful behaviour of my SW. Some minor bugs were corrected after reportings. So, I will repeat last time here, what already said: everyone is welcome to send me report about problems with my SW, in E-mail or PM. Then I may do some testings, research about. What CJ talks is completely worthless empty blah-blah. But it is usual when he is out of arguments. As I remember on this forum was 1 post, where someone talked about 'homebrew' SW Floppy Imager, as it is buggy, not works etc. When I pointed that it may be problem with his Windows he stopped to respond.

Interesting that about 'homebrew'. Maybe he expects that in 21st Century some firm will bother with Atari SW ?

Another negative post was in other Atari forum, where poster later admitted that mixed my prg. with other.

Finally, every SW what serves it's purpose is good, useful SW. There is no PRG which everybody will like. If you don't like it, or think that yourself can do it better then don't use, - make, publish, sell better one. But writing bullshits and complete nonsenses as those about 'wiping partitions' is good only for people who has very limited knowledge about how computers, OS, OS calls, hardware works.

That comment about attacking Atari-forum moderators, members... well, no reason to repeat details, facts and history is against CJ, who obviously can not distinguish some (sometimes harder) arguing, positive critic from insulting.

This thread becomes boring, nothing new to read here... :arrow:

You will not prove anything. IP numbers are not fixed. But please, post them. It will be very interesting reading :D

In any case, I still expect some proofs about destructiveness of my SW. + some apologizes considering said about floppy RPM and other programs :?:

In any case, I still expect some proofs about destructiveness of my SW. + some apologizes considering said about floppy RPM and other programs :?:

I'm so sorry we will be unable to offer an apology since its all true. Your s/w DID cause a partition wipe, your applications ARE dangerous to the hard disk they run on, you DID get offensive when we pointed out bugs, your RAW partition IS a stupid idea, oh and your soldering DOES leave a lot to be desired. You ARE a liar about multiple accounts, and you HAVE NO credibility.

Wait I can offer one...

I apologise to GGN and ChrisTOS for testing your software, and it trashing their partitions. I apologise to all at D-Bug who took the time to point out where the bug was, and I'm sorry you chose to ignore it and get offensive. I apologise to Atari folk around the world who you expect to repartition their drives to run 3 games. I apologise to your Atari in particular, for having to put up with your soldering skills. I apologise to the moderators of AtariAge for having to put up with your multiple accounts and lies, and I aplogise to anyone reading your posts for the headache your Yodaspeak causes them. I apologise to the universe in general for the waste of atoms your body uses. And I apologise to myself, for wasting precious time from my life trying to educate you.

See? All i had to do was really try hard. There was an apology in me after all.

Good day troll..

Edited by CyranoJ

So far the capital letters are biggest proof :)

Just a reply on this: "I apologise to your Atari in particular, for having to put up with your soldering skills"

I have 5 working Ataris at moment. In all is something soldered. Some pictures are on WEB.

'Soldered' hunderts of diverse computers in past, mostly C64 and Sinclair Spectrum. PCs too earlier, now nobody fixes motherboards and PSs. In Ataris RAM expansion was very popular in 80-es, so did a lot of RAM expansions to 1M, 2.5MB. All it was a lot of soldering, regardless was it piggy-back or with some board.

But our CJ knows it better... he sees from 2000km distance how it goes in my home...

What a credibility... Hip-hip hurra :D