IGNORED

unusual achievement glitch?

PressureCooker2600

I'm having a serious problem now.

No game will save right now. Nothing will download. It all seems to have started after I played MOH: Airborne yesterday. No achievements will save after I get them.

It gives me an error message saying 'Status code: 80070003'

help.

You might could try and delete your profile off the 360 and then do a profile recovery.

Not sure if this would have anything to do with that, but it couldn't hurt to try...as long as you know your password that is.

Dude......you should be the MS tech.

I was on the phone with some 18 year old customer service guy from 1-800-4-myxbox for an hour last night. He couldn't think of anything.....he was about to tell me I needed my HD repaired, but he said 'Let's try on last thing.' And that thing was deleting and then recovering my gamertag..........I guess my whole profile became corrupt along with the update.

Everything is working now but I would have never thought that was the problem. Is this a normal thing? Do you think it's safe to play MOH again and get the update?

Is this a normal thing? Do you think it's safe to play MOH again and get the update?

Honestly I've never heard of it before and a search on the MS site only returned hits regarding an individual game.

I have recovered my account many times in the past though. Before I got a memory card, that's how I'd switch my profile in between consoles. I just figured if you wanted to do what Starscream said, that would be a way to do it quickly.

I didn't think about that...and actually I had a guy with an xbox 360, it was the Halo version, get screwed up and it worked with the profile recovery, but on the flip side, he still lost all of his stuff, but at least his hd started saving again.

Glad to hear your systems ok. now Moycon, know anything about Sony dvd players? Mine just crapped out on me.

There's an option on profile recovery that allows you to delete JUST the profile and not all the game saves and achievements. I guess he didn't choose the latter.

I just hope that none of my save games were corrupted during the "supposed" corruption of my profile.