IGNORED

Laser rot occurs on Dreamcast games

shadow460

Laser rot has nothing to do with the system's laser. It refers to degradation of any disc that is read by a laser. Read some of the links in the wiki article and it'll explain that this can be caused by bad pressing, scratching, and a few other things.

These ain't CDs, so CD Rot probably ain't the proper term either. GD Rot?

You keep walking that path like the rest of the lemmings, I'm sorry but I'm not a fucking idiot and I won't call something that it's not.

Well checked out my DC games and didn't see any that had problems with them. All of the them look the same as the day I bought them. No disk rot that I can see. Haven't got the DC hooked up but I'll do so this evening and see if they play alright. Any particular ones I should try besides Hydrothunder and Soul Calibur? I've got most of the US games and a few imports.

Rich

Well checked out my DC games and didn't see any that had problems with them. All of the them look the same as the day I bought them. No disk rot that I can see. Haven't got the DC hooked up but I'll do so this evening and see if they play alright. Any particular ones I should try besides Hydrothunder and Soul Calibur? I've got most of the US games and a few imports.

Rich

Just the release titles that I know of.