IGNORED

If you ever wanted to hear what an idiot who overprices stuff sounds like

homerwannabee

Wow, I didn't even take a close look at the auction until now (as I closed it pretty quickly earlier with the "Ding dong dung! Hi, this is Brad from BRE Soft--"). $680 for 157 common, LOOSE Atari 2600 carts? Seriously? But, hey, shipping is free!! And where's a picture of all the carts? I scrolled through 20 pages of garbage looking for one, but instead was treated to various pictures of merchandise from their physical store, and stock photos of modern consoles, pictures of Xbox 360 games, a promo shot of (I assume) Gran Turismo, and a big-ass ad for their Game Price Guide Online (which is further pimped after the list of carts), all of which have absolutely nothing to do with what's being sold. Do sellers actually think people take the time to read an encyclopedia of text attached to their auction?

..Al

Oh freaking brother.

I didn't think I wanted to pay the quantity discount of $4.33 each for 157 commons until I had this loser sweet talk me!

And what ever happened to putting pics in your ad of the actual items being sold?

DOn't forget this little tid bit too..

"Please allow a 5-8% variance in titles, although we have thousands and thousands of games instock, we do run out of a few titles here and there. Don't worry when/if we have to subtitute a title here or there, we'll make sure it's as good as and in most cases, better than the title it's replacing. We'll often throw in a couple extra games if we have to substitute titles."

what a joke.... So up to 14 of those titles might not be there... At 4.33 a game I want some guarantees my games are whats listed...

Of course from the next section you may be confused by 157 loose games actually being new as he claims. They are so clean they confuse you into thinking theres a box and instructions in it.... :D

Bruce

Don't forget this little tidbit too..

"Please allow a 5-8% variance in titles, although we have thousands and thousands of games instock, we do run out of a few titles here and there. Don't worry when/if we have to subtitute a title here or there, we'll make sure it's as good as and in most cases, better than the title it's replacing. We'll often throw in a couple extra games if we have to substitute titles."

Isn't this a violation of eBay policy? Something to the effect of you have to sell what you are advertising.

Don't forget this little tidbit too..

Isn't this a violation of eBay policy? Something to the effect of you have to sell what you are advertising.

Ebay pulled a listing of mine about 5-7 years ago because I wanted to offer a choice of games to the winner where you could choose say 30 games out of the 50 or 60 I had that went with an extra system at the time. "Choice" they said, was a no no. Well apparently, that is ok now and I think it can be a legitimate way to sell things like video games and good for both sides of the deal but not in the way this dude goes about it. His way, he chooses everything and it's really a joke since he's way over priced anyhow. If the consumer has the choice, I think its a good thing and that rule has changed because I seen it in a listing recently and I sent Ebay an email asking if the "choice" rule had changed and sure enough, it had and they actually wrote me back which was surprising in and of itself to me as they used to take forvever to reply about anything if at all. So I supposeBre-Soft is mis-using the rule and is using it in a way that appears to be why Ebay had that rule in the 1st place years ago.

When it changed exactly, I do not know.

The better question is does this guy sell anything or any of these lots in particular?

I have to do a search of his ended items later when I have time. -Cheers

This lot DOES have Frankenstein's Monster though....so he's really only off about $630 after all.

That would be one, they were out of stock on. :roll:

"Sorry, no Frankenstein's Monster was available so we substituted Journey Escape and threw in copies of Combat, E.T., and Pac-Man for you at no extra charge. Tootles!"

This lot DOES have Frankenstein's Monster though....so he's really only off about $630 after all.

"Sorry, no Frankenstein's Monster was available so we substituted Journey Escape and threw in copies of Combat, E.T., and Pac-Man for you at no extra charge. Tootles!"

Brad???

:D

Man, that's funny.

You'll get an audio in his email of his annoying voice saying that.

Holy crap , I think I have about 80-90% of those games, mmmmm I think I'll sell them all for ohhhhh $1000 bucks!!! :-D

Shipping extra! :evil: And and, i'll even have that song going in the back ground "another one bites the dust" :music:

LOL

Edited by corbysatarigame