IGNORED

Nuon Iron Soldier 3

thanatos

• 2 weeks later...
Holy cow... I think I'll just get the Playstation version if I ever want to play it... Those are only $5. (Plus I would have had to open this one!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=180297711897

Yikes, I'm not sure I even knew this existed to be honest. I'm sure it's a good game but I'd be reluctant to spent that kind of money on it. But then if you have the cash then good on the buyer.

is this one of the pre-recall units?

wasn't there something (hard to remember so long ago) about those just being given away?

I don't really recall--mostly since the first iron soldier kind of pissed me off and I never went back. Are any of the other nuon games valuable? I scooped up quite a few when best buy cleared them out.

edit: after checking ebay, no none of the other nuon games (actually released) are worth squat. yay...

Edited by Reaperman

Actually the other NUON games besides IS3 are worth pretty good money... On average from $25-50 each I'd say.

So what NUON games did you scoop up and at what price? :)

I have every one except IS3, But I bought it as a lot. I just thought IS3 would be cool to complete the set, but not for more than I paid for everything I already have!