IGNORED

Who Won This

pangasinan

:ponder: Okay, I will bite, what do you mean iwan, ask the organizers??? I tried to bid on this as I saw it not long before it closed, but would not accept a bid from Canada, a nice aquistion; box looks good from the side view. Did someone in Germany win this game? Australia? I have seen this name before. Nice win. Cheers all, FB Edited by Frostbite Bailey

:ponder: Okay, I will bite, what do you mean iwan, ask the organizers??? I tried to bid on this as I saw it not long before it closed, but would not accept a bid from Canada, a nice aquistion; box looks good from the side view. Did someone in Germany win this game? Australia? I have seen this name before. Nice win. Cheers all, FB

The winner is a member here and also one of the Eurocon organisers. Euro80 is a great price! i have seen these sell for much more than that in the past.

:ponder: Okay, I will bite, what do you mean iwan, ask the organizers??? I tried to bid on this as I saw it not long before it closed, but would not accept a bid from Canada, a nice aquistion; box looks good from the side view. Did someone in Germany win this game? Australia? I have seen this name before. Nice win. Cheers all, FB

16j3qdt.jpg

16j3qdt.jpg

What I don't understand is what Video Gems games are doing in Germany. I thought they were only sold in Austrlaia..

pangasinan,

Yes, I saw that only posts ( ships ) to Germany, but it was a last minute bid and sometimes I get lucky from Canada and it will take the bid. Then you might ask what the heck did he bid for? Well, I usually take the long road were I ask the seller if they will ship to Canada, many times I get response back that if you are willing to pay the shipping, sure no problem. Other times, flat out "NO". My opinion, their loss, especially if I was willing to pay more than the winning bidder. Other times when I get a last minute bid and win; I am lucky to have good friends in Germany and other places who will have it shipped to them and then in turn send it to me. Of course, I always try to return the favour ;)

Thanks for the info Dino, 80 Euros was a good price as I too have seen CIB video gems games go for much more. As far as why they were in Germany, I have picked up 3 of them in Germany auctions over the years, maybe some were shipped thereÉ Gifts from Aussie friends :) Who knows... wish it was mine! Cheers, FB

16j3qdt.jpg

What I don't understand is what Video Gems games are doing in Germany. I thought they were only sold in Austrlaia..

Video Gem games are from Europe not Australia.

there is also a black junior on ebay right now with packaging ... it seems it was simply distributed in the bigger square box adapter from the vader packaging (that has those controllers and styrofoam inside)

7800_cont.jpg

i also saw the video gems game, but just got one on the eurocon ...

PS: don't make MY carrying case so expensive, please :D;)

Edited by jahfish

16j3qdt.jpg

Ahhh, him again. Congrats, that was indeed a very fair price! But the seller does not ship to Austria :)