IGNORED

day 10!!!!!! at 1:00am

mark

ah man! its 1:00 in the morning and i can't sleep so what do i do? play a game of enduro of coarse. i say, "what the heck,why not"?

little do i know this would be my best score ever. i was on a roll. well, to my astonishment i got to....DAY 10 with 20 cars to go and 1656km!!! almost got to day 11 with 6 cars to go but i crashed but managed to pull up to 20 cars. i took 3 pics of the screen and when i get film developed i'll see about posting 1 of them to prove it. just had to tell everyone! :o :o :o

WoW, that's the best score I've ever heard. Besides my own of course -- I can't prove it but I'm pretty sure I got to day 10 at least once before, however I haven't done it recently.

So now I have a new goal to beat on Enduro. You must've been one with the joystick & entered that 'zen gaming' state.

What kind of controller did you use -- stock 2600 stick, Genesis pad, etc?

Mark:

Be sure to send copies of your pics to me and I'll get them posted to the Twin Galaxies database and Book of World Records.

Here's a link to view other Enduro scores:

KM records: http://www.twingalaxies.com/cgi-perl/searc...latformSelect=5

Points Records: http://www.twingalaxies.com/cgi-perl/searc...latformSelect=5

sure i'll send pic when film developes but how can someone get 118,000km, i mean i could barly get 16xxkm. is it true someone is that good? also how can you get points in enduro?

Yes, Todd is that good. I have his tapes (it was 36 hours of play). The scores are a mess-up in the dBase. All "scores" should be interpreted as follows:

6 6.754% 2,229 Ron Corcoran R

Should read 222.9 km

Wait just one second ... 118,000 km on Enduro? How many hours? Oh man, forget ever defeating that!

This confirms to me that the game can't get all that more difficult after day 10 then. In fact, I think that day 7 is the last noticeable difficulty jump. Any comments on difficulty & Enduro days?

Wait just one second ... 118,000 km on Enduro? How many hours? Oh man, forget ever defeating that!  

This confirms to me that the game can't get all that more difficult after day 10 then.  In fact, I think that day 7 is the last noticeable difficulty jump.  Any comments on difficulty & Enduro days?

Todd's 118k run lasted ~36 hours. No the game does not get more difficult after Day 7, at least I didn't notice any increase in difficulty from watching the run on tape.

Ron wrote:

Be sure to send copies of your pics to me and I'll get them posted to the Twin Galaxies database and Book of World Records.

Maybe I'm missing something here but I thought you had to send in a video tape to get your score listed in the Book of World Records.