IGNORED

Gaming With Rogmeister - Black

RSS Bot

Today I continued my ongoing project of playing all my games or at least as money of them as I can find...I really need to come up with a name for this project...Roger's Play 'Em All Project? Nah, I don't think so...

5. Black (EA)

I'm not sure when this came out...I have a Greatest Hits edition and got mine last Christmas but today was the first time I actually got around to putting it in my machine. It's a modern warfare game (I think I heard Iran mentiioned in the live action opening) and has some really nice production values. The original score is performed by a symphony orchestra and sounds really nice and dramatic. Despite the fact it's modern warfare, the gameplay reminds me of Medal of Honor...go around, find weapons and pick them up as well as ammo for them...it seems you can only carry two weapons at a time, though. There are also first-aid kits you pick kup to replenish your health. You do see soldiers that are on your side as well as legions of enemy soldiers. You get to off them with a variety of weapons in this first-person shooters and it's very intense as they seem to be everywhere. I've not yet completed the first missiion but I'm not surprised...it takes a bit of time to get used to the gameplay and everything. All in all, I'm having fun. Roger's rating: 8.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5407