IGNORED

Curiosity (1)

Battlezone

I had several Lynx 2 and I noticed there are 3 kind of clear lcd screen (the plastic cover with "LYNX" written in orange). If you put attention on the orange colour of "LYNX", you see it's a bit different in 2 versions:

- version with "LYNX" written in light orange. The curiosity: pushing "option 1" or "option 2" you see the pression on the Lcd screen.

- version with "LYNX" written in darker orange. The curiuosity: moving head or console with unit turn on, you see vertical bands in movement. Akin to rainbow-y "bands". You can see them better with a dark background, but also with the normal brightness. They are all the same size... and you can see them better if you move your head, because they seem to be in movement. I think it has to do with the reflection of light coming through the LCD screen.

With this version there isn't the "pression effect" pushing option buttons.

- version with "LYNX" same colour of the previous but it's perfect: no pression on lcd pushing "option.." buttons, no vertical lines.

Edited by Battlezone