IGNORED

Shill Seller

the.golden.ax

Yesterday I didn't win an item that I had been watching for a while. Someone had been chipping away at my proxy for a while, and I was even outbid for a time. They won. The seller sent me a second chance offer today. I asked why the winner didn't buy it. They told me it was because they have xbox and cant use atari. Well, as odd as that sounded I checked for evidence of shill bidding. I found feedback evidence going back 2 years. This is a seller that has been registered for 9 years, has at least three accounts from evidence, and lied to me, plus rigged the auction I wasted my time on.

I wrote them back and told them about the evidence but did not present it. I have asked for an appology. The evidence is clear and easy to find, eBay would have to be blind in both eyes not to see it. Question is now, what to do. I was going to give the item as a gift to someone. I don't feature myself paying a cheat.

PLEASE don't dig through my bid history to find out who/what item and post it here. Depending on their reply I may post the auction details and evidence I found myself. I want to hear the next reply first.

AX

Yesterday I didn't win an item that I had been watching for a while. Someone had been chipping away at my proxy for a while, and I was even outbid for a time. They won. The seller sent me a second chance offer today. I asked why the winner didn't buy it. They told me it was because they have xbox and cant use atari. Well, as odd as that sounded I checked for evidence of shill bidding. I found feedback evidence going back 2 years. This is a seller that has been registered for 9 years, has at least three accounts from evidence, and lied to me, plus rigged the auction I wasted my time on.

I wrote them back and told them about the evidence but did not present it. I have asked for an appology. The evidence is clear and easy to find, eBay would have to be blind in both eyes not to see it. Question is now, what to do. I was going to give the item as a gift to someone. I don't feature myself paying a cheat.

PLEASE don't dig through my bid history to find out who/what item and post it here. Depending on their reply I may post the auction details and evidence I found myself. I want to hear the next reply first.

AX

Post Post Post. Lighting torch even as we speak.

When they replied to my "why" it was being offered to me email with the xbox line, it was within 10 minutes of the offer. I wrote back RIGHT AWAY and it has now been hours without a reply. I'm guessing that they are not going to respond.

AX

It really doesn't matter what they respond to you. You need to warn the community about this seller.

ATARI 2600 System Games Controllers MANUALS LOT ~ MORE (110302378208)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=110302378208

First right click anyplace on this auction. It has a Javascript that pops up "Property of DJRA Designs"

The seller was registered Feb-08-99 from Port Jefferson Station, New York

Next, click on the "167" feedback rating of the buyer zshadow724z. It will show his 2 feedback as a buyer.

The first is from a NO LONGER REGISTERED user named "djra_designs".

Click on djra_designs, they have a history of selling what... video games.

zshadow724z, sells disney stuff... the other buyer feedback for zshadow724z is from roemar9460sl the very same seller who they won an item from yesterday and supposedly backed out on.

roemar9460sl has history and listings of video games and disney stuff registered Feb-08-99 from Port Jefferson Station, New York, the same location as both other accounts, and the same registration date as djra_designs.

Recap:

djra_designs

zshadow724z

roemar9460sl

Same person, or husband and wife team, evidence of shilling going back a few years at least on the surface (because they were stupid enough to leave feedback for themselves).

Conclusion: scum.

AX

Edited by the.golden.ax

First right click anyplace on this auction. It has a Javascript that pops up "Property of DJRA Designs"

Next, click on the "167" feedback rating of the buyer zshadow724z. It will show his 2 feedback as a buyer.

zshadow724z, sells disney stuff... the other buyer feedback for zshadow724z is from roemar9460sl the very same seller who they won an item from yesterday and supposedly backed out on.

roemar9460sl has history and listings of video games and disney stuff registered Feb-08-99 from Port Jefferson Station, New York, the same location as both other accounts, and the same registration date as djra_designs.

Recap:

djra_designs

zshadow724z

roemar9460sl

Same person, or husband and wife team, evidence of shilling going back a few years at least on the surface (because they were stupid enough to leave feedback for themselves).

AX

They even leave the same feedback. They don't try real hard to hide it. You should report them to eBay. This is one of the few things that eBay will enforce.

Recap:

djra_designs

zshadow724z

roemar9460sl

AX

send Just like this to ebay. I hate shillers. :x

Yep, it's still a good deal... but do I still take it? The guy was a cheater.

My bro has been asking for a boxed 2600 like mine forever, and there are some great games in this batch.

I planned on fixing up the box. His 38th birthday is in December (plus then Christmas).

I'm tempted to take the second chance offer, and neg the seller after I get it with the shill facts.

Can you imagine if he didn't shill, $2 or $3 for this!?

AX

Edited by the.golden.ax

I'd be wary about purchasing this item. You never know what condition your stuff will arrive in. They know your going to neg them, and report them.

Yep as ghost said, Since you called them out on it, If you did buy it, They would pull something, for sure. HHW

I'd have to agree with both of you as well. On top of it they stated that neither the games nor the system has been tested so there's their loophole to have items non-functional. With what has just occurred I'd be willing to place a large wager that they'd make sure things were broken just out of spite.

Looks like the seller relisted it, but with a higher BIN price.

Recap:

djra_designs

zshadow724z

roemar9460sl

AX