IGNORED

Anybody Have 12 grand.

hhwolfman

That would be a nice collection, but I think that $12k is way over the mark. Looking through that guy's list of current auctions, I can't help but wonder if he doesn't have access to a shrinkwrap machine. Is it just a coincidence that he has so many saught-after games NIB? Certainly it is possible that he is a high rolling NIB collector getting out of the hobby, but when you have that many rare/in demand games all NIB for sale on eBay, my BS detector starts twitching.

I am not accusing him of anything. I am no expert on Nintendo shrinkwrap as some people are, but I have seen fake NIB sellers on eBay before and it has definitely left me feeling cynical about stuff like this.

Chris

True, You would have to ship it in three boxes. :roll:

I would never trust anything that valuable to the USPS. :D Hell, if it were my auction and someone paid $12,000 for those items, I'd be nervous shipping it via any common carrier..

..Al

I sent Three boxes to one guy, with 15k worth of stuff in them, once. Priority. IT is a long story, that I will tell sometime. They arrived there, Ok.