IGNORED

Pac-Man Hallmark Ornament

phitter

I painted T-moulding on my ornament... Just need the bezel graphics next :-)

Very cool. I think I'll do the same. Might just use a sharpie on it instead of paint though.

I had the sharpie in my hand, but ultimately decided I wanted something more permanent AND figured

that the sharpie would "run" or look streaked. Would also suck if the ink from a sharpie never fully dried

and you ended up smearing it while placing on the tree, taking off, etc.

If you use a sharpie - let us know how it turned out and post a pic please!

I'm surprised nobody has commented on why I didn't paint the T-moulding orange yet... lol

Original arcade was orange. I have a Pac standup and it's orange of course. I've ALWAYS

wanted to put black on it, but cannot find that size T-moulding anymore :-(

I have one also. I wish you could play though. With all the technology available today I'm sure it would be possible. I don't care if it's tiny.

I want to see others made. I'd buy them all!

Definitely Space Invaders because it was a scary cabinet to me when I was younger.. I'd love Sinistar, Satan's Hollow, and of course Mappy.

I painted T-moulding on my ornament... Just need the bezel graphics next :-)

Very cool. I think I'll do the same. Might just use a sharpie on it instead of paint though.

I had the sharpie in my hand, but ultimately decided I wanted something more permanent AND figured

that the sharpie would "run" or look streaked. Would also suck if the ink from a sharpie never fully dried

and you ended up smearing it while placing on the tree, taking off, etc.

If you use a sharpie - let us know how it turned out and post a pic please!

I'm surprised nobody has commented on why I didn't paint the T-moulding orange yet... lol

Original arcade was orange. I have a Pac standup and it's orange of course. I've ALWAYS

wanted to put black on it, but cannot find that size T-moulding anymore :-(

You know, I used to paint those AD&D miniature figures, and still have all of the stuff to do it. I may tackle the cabinet painting myself. Anyone try opening that little bugger up yet? I'd like to make the parts that the light shouldn't show through, opaque.

Jeeze man, Stay out of your sisters closet!!!

Ya damn perv.

She came over to help decorate the tree and let it slip after I showed her this thread tonight. She was glad to know that I wanted one since she wasn't completely sure if I'd like it. She's going to give the ornament to me the next time she comes over instead of waiting until Christmas. Now all I need is a real Pac-Man arcade machine so I can put this little one next to it (or hang it above it). :D