IGNORED

JAGUAR-HSC Contest 11-(November) Poll

doctorclu

Well, what do we want to do this month?

Here is what I'm thinking...

1) Extend Cybermorph/Battlemorph another month, added Trevor McFur

2) Trevor McFur

3 (Insert game here)

Me, I'm kinda up for number 1, since I am just getting into Cybermorph and barely scratched Battlemorph.

What do you guys think?

Actually Running them 2 months long and overlapping like that would be a great idea IMO.

That way you have 2 months to beat scores. If my score sucks, I juut dont post it lol.

I guess I should start regardless. I like the idea of having 2 going at once when one is ending, another one is in the middle and even another one is beginning that way. Just a thought and can we please make the end dates like the last day of each month to keep it easy to remember when things start and begin? Just an idea I have share before and unless theres a reason why that cant be done, I think it makes things easier. Cheers

Actually Running them 2 months long and overlapping like that would be a great idea IMO.

That way you have 2 months to beat scores. If my score sucks, I juut dont post it lol.

I guess I should start regardless. I like the idea of having 2 going at once when one is ending, another one is in the middle and even another one is beginning that way. Just a thought and can we please make the end dates like the last day of each month to keep it easy to remember when things start and begin? Just an idea I have share before and unless theres a reason why that cant be done, I think it makes things easier. Cheers

Well the reason why we have things ending after the first week of the month is actually because I say "Oh crap, we are already a few days into the new month, need to get a poll going..." :)

But I find it alternates with the other high score clubs pretty nicely.

Glad you're stopping into for this extension of the current games. Cybermorph has been fun, which says a lot since I was a HATER of Cybermorph before the last month.

I've got any idea. :D How about we just make all Jaguar game HSC's PERMANENTLY OPEN (no deadlines)? :D Then we can see who the true Jaguar masters are! :P But the way the scoring is set up now, High Scores mean nothing (well, 1 point right?) unless you participated in the contests before the "deadline". Although I understand this would greatly complicate things. :D

But back to reality. ;) Ya, I agree with everyone... :P What else is new? :D

I really do abuse the smilies... Apologies for that! :ponder: I think I have smilyitis... Obsessive/compulsive use of smilies!

Edited by kevincal

• 2 weeks later...
What do you guys think of Club Drive and Checkered Flag? :D Could be some fun competition from those games.

Checkered Flag would be interesting (I was wondering if I had that game, but then I was like... duh... flash cart..) and Club Drive has been a long time favorite of mine.

Played Bubsy last night... can't seem to beat completing the game in 49 minutes. Starting to wonder what it would be like to play the game on a accelerated Jaguar. :D

What do you guys think of Club Drive and Checkered Flag? :D Could be some fun competition from those games.

I'm going to set these up. They will be practice areas until people decide to have them as the game of the month.