IGNORED

My collection so far

EoN

Here's some pics of the collection I've got so far.

No photos of the stack of manuals and the Klax boxed...It's pretty windy outside and I'm at work in my workshed re-building a pc.

2lj0rvs.jpg

The overview.

The top Lynx mk1 in the right bag has the faulty screen and the one beneath a broken Cartridge flap. But it is fully working but needs a bit of cleaning and care.

The Mk2 in the middle is fully working.

The Mk2 in the leftside bag has a faulty D-pad. Press right and you go down too.

Except for the annoying faults both Lynx' are working so good for spare parts.

25ssbgw.jpg

124ho4z.jpg

Overview games

Doubles

Rygar 2x

Shadow of the beast 3x

Renegade cop 2x

Batman 3x

Shanghai 2x

Dinolympics 2x

Blue lightning 2x

Scrapyard dog 3x

Klax 2x

Gordo 106 2x

Checkered flag 3x

Lemmings 2x

Warbirds 2x

Singles

Electrocop

Pinball jam

Fussball/Soccer

Hockey

Switchblade II

Vicking child

S.T.U.N. Runner

Xenophobe

Crystal Mines II

Block Out

Pac-Land

Paperboy

Ms. Pac-Man

Chip’s challenge

Basketgrawl

Slime world

California games

Several other games are in the mail on its way to me but they aren't indexed yet here.

One Gauntlet: The Third Encounter cartridge will be mailed to me on monday. That's one down and three more to go. :D

As soon as I got all the goods by mail I can see which ones I'm missing and which ones can go.

I'll update list as my collection grows.

Link cables and such are not listed h.ere or on the photos

Edited by EoN

Good collection there matey.

Nice to see the Mk1's are in good cosmetic condition. I've seen quite a few tatty ones (as I've recently been looking to buy one). I eventually decided to buy a brand new one from Telegames in the UK. It cost more than it would to get a near mint one off Ebay but at least now I know mine is mint and brand new.

Mine can be seen on the Lynx page of my Atari site www.retrosprite.co.uk Most of the stuff on that site is my actual 'gear' bar the Lynx cigarette adapter and large Lynx case images.

Edited by im_reg

Great stuff. I just got some new lynx games in the mail as well. These are all boxed in good condition. Bill & ted, Todd's adventures in slime world, hockey, Zarlor Mercenary. Dirty larry renegade cop, Rampage, Basketbarwl, and turbo sub. Also a very good condition lynx2. Best one I have so far. Does anyone here have any experience using some scratch removing substance on the lynx plastic?

Great stuff. I just got some new lynx games in the mail as well. These are all boxed in good condition. Bill & ted, Todd's adventures in slime world, hockey, Zarlor Mercenary. Dirty larry renegade cop, Rampage, Basketbarwl, and turbo sub. Also a very good condition lynx2. Best one I have so far. Does anyone here have any experience using some scratch removing substance on the lynx plastic?

There's some cleaning/grinding stuff, don't know the name, that you can use you clean up scratch up cell phone displays. Some thing might work on a Lynx display as well as long as the scratches aren't the very deep kind.

A friend told me about it about a year ago when he saw my scratched display of my old cell phone. He told me that it wasn't that expensive.