IGNORED

River Patrol already at $304 on E-Bay

cougar302b

Uhh ohh

This seller just scammed a buyer over on NA with the Chubby Cherub and the paypal account was empty !!

Hope the River Patrol buyer fared better.

Moondoggle bought the River Patrol. Based on the feedback it looks like he was screwed over as well.

Doesn't say if he was refunded with paypal or not. The guy from NA is 40 mins away from the seller. Moondoggle should talk to him over at NA if he didn't get refunded.

• 5 weeks later...
Uhh ohh

This seller just scammed a buyer over on NA with the Chubby Cherub and the paypal account was empty !!

Hope the River Patrol buyer fared better.

Moondoggle bought the River Patrol. Based on the feedback it looks like he was screwed over as well.

Doesn't say if he was refunded with paypal or not. The guy from NA is 40 mins away from the seller. Moondoggle should talk to him over at NA if he didn't get refunded.

Does anyone know what ultimately happened on this one? I just thank God I did not win it, as I would have been out $350. By the way oldskoolgames is still in business and ripping people off left and right. It has 6 negs in the last month. Why in the hell does'nt E-bay cull these thieves?

I always thought that River Patrol was a $400-$500 game? What is the going price these days.

Tempest

I honestly do not know exactly. Wolfman or Homer probably has a more exact number, but in my limited experience I would say $400. On the the two I bid on they went for (Loose) over $400, but under $500.

I always thought that River Patrol was a $400-$500 game? What is the going price these days.

Tempest

I honestly do not know exactly. Wolfman or Homer probably has a more exact number, but in my limited experience I would say $400. On the the two I bid on they went for (Loose) over $400, but under $500.

I sold mine for $250, it was a fellow collector though so I cut him a little deal :)