IGNORED

Atari5200 is gone, new moderator needed.

Atarifever

If it doesn't work out with darkthur, I'll organize it again. I've still got the text files I used to form the initial posts. Also, if he truly is gone, I may try to organize a few other HSC competitions. I do not have access to very many 5200 games, but I think I can still organize that HSC if they're in need of someone and maybe some for some other systems I have.

Apparently Atari5200 is gone forever (according to his website) so looks like we need another person to organize the game months.

Anyone interested? Anyone have a game they've been dying to suggest in the interim period?

What happened to Atari5200 anyway? what does "gone forever" mean?

What happened to Atari5200 anyway? What does "gone forever" mean?

Killed a hooker and now he's in prison? He got banned from AtariAge for posting pictures of his package? He was bitten by a radioactive 5200 controller and now he has superpowers, so he's too busy saving lives to post at AtariAge?

Killed a hooker and now he's in prison? He got banned from AtariAge for posting pictures of his package? He was bitten by a radioactive 5200 controller and now he has superpowers, so he's too busy saving lives to post at AtariAge?

Beats me. I'm assuming something in the politics forum maybe. From what I can gather there's some bad blood, and he is a pretty big Republican fan...

Beats me. I'm assuming something in the politics forum maybe. From what I can gather there's some bad blood, and he is a pretty big Republican fan...

I'm a Ron Paul Republican, but this is a video game forum. Seriously, if that's the case he can so get over it. (gets controllers ready for Galaga)

I'm a Ron Paul Republican, but this is a video game forum. Seriously, if that's the case he can so get over it. (gets controllers ready for Galaga)

Yeah really...no need to commit video game forum suicide over it.