IGNORED

Dreamcast Games - $2

Baby Mac

Hi guys,

Was in my local Software Today store (Townsville, Australia), to find a box of games marked: "Dreamcast Games - $2". There were about 25 titles there, namely Sega Rally, Ready 2 Rumble, Toy Commander and Ecco. (There was some rubbish, - Nomad soul-what the f*ck is that???)

But anyway, is game sales in north America reaching such a stage, and do you think this is a sign of things to come, or the end of our good luck??

Sort of. usually the prices are 15.00 and lower. But i havent seen anything lower than 7.00. But still a good deal for a brand new game :grin:

the lowest priced new DC game ive seen was Soul Fighter it was $4.95 new at best buy - the average ive seen lately for new DC games run from $10 to $20

Just to let you know, I have Nomad Soul, and while it isn't a great game, I like it and it's definately worth $2 if you like adventure/mystery/fightin/fps games that are long, mysterious and interesting. It has some minor problems with control, but nothing too bad and it can be gotten used to. I think the price of admission is worth it, I payed $5 for mine, U.S. Personally I think that people that think it just sucks either didn't give it a chance, or just don't like adventure type games. It's similiar to many types of games like Resident Evil, Headhunter, etc., with some FPS and 3D fighting thrown in the mix, but not as well done as these genres individually, still, it not terrrible and I enjoy playing it. It has a LOT of really cool things about it too, but you have to get into it to discover the hidden gems... 8) It's better than BLUE STINGER...yuck!