IGNORED

High res images wanted for Lynx website

im_reg

Hi

I'm putting together a Lynx/Jaguar website and I'm after some high res images of the items I don't actually have myself. Currently eveything on the site image wise is from my own collection. I don't yet have all items myself. Can anyone help me?

Images I'm currently after are:

• Metal Lynx game lapel pins/badges
  • Lynx Skin Carry Pouch (has paw print on front)
  • Songbirds Lynx/PC serial cable
  • Naki Atari Lynx power pack. Mounts on the back of the Lynx II, comes with an AC adapter which allows recharging while playing. Comes in 110v (USA), 220v (Europe), or 240v (UK) formats.
  • Naki Eliminator cleaning kit. Cleans game cards and cartridge slots. Comes with swabs and cleaning solution.
  • Naki AC adaptor. Powers the Lynx from any 110v outlet.
  • Naki Car Power. Cigarette lighter DC adaptor.
  • Naki Pro Pouch+. Holds a Lynx and up to 20 game cartridges. Nylon with adjustable carrying straps. Comes in Black, purple, or teal blue.
  • Marlboro Red Mk2 Lynx
  • ''His and Hers'' Mk2 Lynxes
  • Lynx Brain T-Shirt

If you look at my site www.retrosprite.co.uk have I missed any items?

Edited by im_reg

I took some photos but it was in poor light conditions. If some might be useful for your site but the photo is too poor to use properly than let me know and I take some pics this weekend during the day with some good light. I did not sort out the photos on focus and such. I went through thme quickly and some are out of focus. I made lots of doubles and for the second set I used a white sheet as a background but I made this without a well set up studio environment what I would do normally.

Here's the link to my site where I parked the Rar with he pics.

Photo size : 2592x1944

Rar size : 94Mb

Amount of photos : 43

Link : http://www.vjeon.com/lynx/lynxpicset.rar

Let me know when you downloaded the Rar so I can remove it.

I can't provide any of the images you are requesting at the moment. But I hope you keep improving and updating your site. :)

(The Lynx Games List is a mess!! :P)

Thank you for your input. Can you let me know a little more why it is in a mess? Are ther missing titles, incorrect data?

I can't provide any of the images you are requesting at the moment. But I hope you keep improving and updating your site. :)

(The Lynx Games List is a mess!! :P)

Thank you for your input. Can you let me know a little more why it is in a mess? Are ther missing titles, incorrect data?

Some games are listed more then once, you got some publisher info wrong, and maybe you should separate prototypes from the rest of the games. I will send you a PM. :)

• 1 month later...
Some picture to my naki collection :

NAKI

Hi

They are great pictures. Most items I've never laid eyes on before but knew about. Would it be at all possible to use these photos on my website? If so the only alteration I would use is to 'white out' the surface they are laying on so it fits with the style of my webaite. I will of course show credit to you on the page they are shown (if that would also be OK?).

Some picture to my naki collection :

NAKI

Hi

They are great pictures. Most items I've never laid eyes on before but knew about. Would it be at all possible to use these photos on my website? If so the only alteration I would use is to 'white out' the surface they are laying on so it fits with the style of my webaite. I will of course show credit to you on the page they are shown (if that would also be OK?).

No problème for use my picture in your site.