IGNORED

Donkey Kong II rom?

CARTRIDGE STEALER

I can't seem to download this. Whassup?

EDIT: Never mind, I got it! Now I just have to wait for someone to write an emulator for it. Are they still updating Misfit MAME?

EDIT^2: Oh yeah, I got this up and running. This bitch is hard, man! You won't believe the difficulty level in this one... it's murderous!

Edited by Jess Ragan

EDIT: Never mind, I got it! Now I just have to wait for someone to write an emulator for it. Are they still updating Misfit MAME?

EDIT^2: Oh yeah, I got this up and running. This bitch is hard, man! You won't believe the difficulty level in this one... it's murderous!

I believe you since I own the actual game. How far have you gotten so far. I can never get past level 3 25m.

I believe you since I own the actual game. How far have you gotten so far. I can never get past level 3 25m.

I can't even figure out how I'm supposed to complete level 3....

I can't even figure out how I'm supposed to complete level 3....

You have to walk over all of the rivits and then go to the top.

i cant download it because im not a member (yet.) still awaiting my approval.

You don't have to be a member to download anything. It's just like any other free file sharing site.

Just click on the huge orange download button.

And Piracy hits AtariAge... :/

Not this bullshit, again! :roll:

And Piracy hits AtariAge... :/

Not this bullshit, again! :roll:

Form your own opinion as needed, but the guy (Jeff) is still selling this and it's a fairly recent release. I don't see people posting other homebrew roms against the author's wishes. But I'm not trying to debate/lecture/or otherwise influence or judge. Just stumbled across the thread and was disappointed to see the rom linked, and thought I'd share my reaction.

Heck, I actually own the OpCode games for the Colecovision, and would love to put them on my multicart, but no luck since the roms aren't made available from the author. Wish things were different, but even "classics" authors have a right to protect their investment in time and effort IMO.

Happy Gaming! ;)

but the guy (Jeff) is still selling this and it's a fairly recent release. I don't see people posting other homebrew roms against the author's wishes.

Except it's not homebrew. It's a hack of Nintendo's protected property, and what's worse from a legal standpoint, it retains elements and levels from the original.

but even "classics" authors have a right to protect their investment in time and effort IMO.

If you honestly feel this way, then you should be contacting Nintendo so they can put a stop to this or arrange to start collecting royalties from it. :ponder:

Edited by Artlover