IGNORED

BMX Airmaster

wholefncaptain

Honestly nothing at the moment! :D Do you have an ebay account with some feedbacks?

Hook your Atari up and show us some superb pics of the game! :cool:

Is it a PAL or NTSC cart???

Edited by iwan-iwanowitsch-goratschin

Honestly nothing at the moment! :D Do you have an ebay account with some feedbacks?

Hook your Atari up and show us some superb pics of the game! :cool:

Is it a PAL or NTSC cart???

I am 80% sure its a PAL version. I currently dont have an Atari. I was starting to collect rare games for NES but then my truck crapped out and then had to sell everything. This is my last rare game I have left. And yes, I do gave an ebay account with 130 feedback at 100%. I did list it on there but then took it off because people were giving me horrible Best Offers.

Well, it is sort of on eBay right now. Its kind of a bonus item if the auction goes above $800 then I am throwing this game in. Auctions for an autographed Elite XBOX 360 by 9 Ubisoft developers that I won in a contest from Microsoft. Hoping id get somewhere in that range!

Well, that was fast! :D

Well, it is sort of on eBay right now. Its kind of a bonus item if the auction goes above $800 then I am throwing this game in. Auctions for an autographed Elite XBOX 360 by 9 Ubisoft developers that I won in a contest from Microsoft. Hoping id get somewhere in that range!

Well, that was fast! :D

So yeah, you should win my auction and get yourself a sweet game too! :D

If it is PAL, then it is only worth about $15-30 loose. And that's only becuase some US collectors are after them as they cannot afford the NTSC version.

Yep, It's not a R10 either. More like a R6 in PAL format. NTSC is the one that is R10 and worth big bucks. $30 bucks is top dollar for this cart loose.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

If it is PAL, then it is only worth about $15-30 loose. And that's only becuase some US collectors are after them as they cannot afford the NTSC version.

Yep, It's not a R10 either. More like a R6 in PAL format. NTSC is the one that is R10 and worth big bucks. $30 bucks is top dollar for this cart loose.

How can I tell if its PAL version of the game?

Yeah the PAL cart database lists it as a R6 too.

http://www.retroreview.com/paldatabase/Sea...amp;SortBy=name

Too many people get a cart and look it up on AA presuming the rarities are the same for both PAL and NTSC. AA doesn't even have a listing for PAL BMX Airmaster, but its a lot more common then the NTSC one. ;)

Yeah the PAL cart database lists it as a R6 too.

http://www.retroreview.com/paldatabase/Sea...amp;SortBy=name

Too many people get a cart and look it up on AA presuming the rarities are the same for both PAL and NTSC. AA doesn't even have a listing for PAL BMX Airmaster, but its a lot more common then the NTSC one. ;)

Funny, my guestimate was spot on at R6 :P