IGNORED

Lochjaw with instructions being auctioned off!

homerwannabee

I personally vouch for this seller, he contacted me after you guys jumped on his shit about the Cakewalk. He is a long time member here and I have done a lot of business with him many years ago. He was sold the Cakewalk on eBay from someone else and really did not know where it came from.

Give him a break, everyone had zero feedback once. He probably either lost his old ebay email account or something.

So there. :cool:

I personally vouch for this seller, he contacted me after you guys jumped on his shit about the Cakewalk. He is a long time member here and I have done a lot of business with him many years ago. He was sold the Cakewalk on eBay from someone else and really did not know where it came from.

Give him a break, everyone had zero feedback once. He probably either lost his old ebay email account or something.

Yep, that's what I figured from the layout of the ad's and the number of items. (NARU = no longer a registered user, eBay chat forum code word for lost his account) These days that can be as simple as 10 jokers giving you 4 stars on your DSR for something lame like charging actual postage instead of doing it for free. Anyways... since I don't know I'm not saying anything negative or positive one way or another... just trying to sell something I have when the smell of blood is in the water :D (shark joke... yeah I know. Lame.)

AX

Thanks CPUWIZ, this was the answer I was looking for when I originally asked the question does anyone know this seller. Just wanted some background info.:)

Thanks CPUWIZ, this was the answer I was looking for when I originally asked the question does anyone know this seller. Just wanted some background info.:)

Oh, I see how it is... all our since-disproved wild speculations weren't good enough for ya, huh?

That, sir, is an insult to my family honor! Don't you know that the Beards have a long and storied tradition of unfounded conjecturing?! Why, if I weren't such a gutless coward, it'd be pistols at dawn for you!

Not me though -- I sleep late, especially on holidays.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: Ha! Draw back the guns Captain! I loved all your wild speculations, just wanted too know if anyone knew the seller; I have been burned on Ebay before for a couple bigs ones so just wanted to get some feedback from the forums. I must say I like your duel idea :) Holidays, ah yes American Thanksgiving. Thanks for giving me a laugh. Cheers, FB

Now I get it; pistols, duels; you really do want that pic label sears gunslinger :cool: