IGNORED

Planet of the Apes

maximebeauvais

If Tempest thinks it exists, it probably does.

Whoa whoa whoa! I wouldn't go THAT far, I'm not infallible you know. I was just saying that it looks real to me, but unless you see the actual board and EPROMs it's really hard to say. For $1000 though I would be careful.

Nice to know that you have that much faith in me though.

Tempest

All I'm saying is that your record's about 99.99999999999999999% so far.

And IIRC, Tempest was the one, who discoverd that, what was thought to be Alligator People is Planet of the Apes.

BTW: The cart has a label with the correct name. So the public available dump probably comes from a different one.

I see only a black case, with a handwritten selfmade lable. So I don't know if this is real.

As I say in the other topic, I have never see a 20th Century Fox Prototype, so I don't know how they must look like. I know how Atari and Activision Protos look like, but this I never see before.

But this look so selfmade, that I would never pay so much. Maybe the seller can open the case, and scan the board? :?

And IIRC, Tempest was the one, who discoverd that, what was thought to be Alligator People is Planet of the Apes.

BTW: The cart has a label with the correct name. So the public available dump probably comes from a different one.

But maybe he has only get it from Hozer, and make this lable himself??? :?

And all who know a bit about Atari know already, that Planet of the Apes was misslabled as Alligator People. So he has maybe only read it here and make this lable?

I will only say, be carful. I would never pay so much. :roll:

I know the seller, I just didn't realize it who it was until now. The prototype is legit, I will vouch for Castlewolfenstein. Bid with confidence!

Oh and it's slightly different the the Planet of the Apes proto that's been dumped, so your getting something unique!

Tempest

I know the seller, I just didn't realize it who it was until now.  The prototype is legit, I will vouch for Castlewolfenstein.  Bid with confidence!

Oh and it's slightly different the the Planet of the Apes proto that's been dumped, so your getting something unique!

Tempest

He just sent me a screenshot from Alligator People, it looks good. I hope this one shows up soon.

Mitch

http://atari7800.atari.org