IGNORED

Gaming With Rogmeister - I Need To Make Up A Master Want List

RSS Bot

I don't see myself buying any new video games for the rest of the year...I am involved in a Secret Santa gift exchange with a group of gamers so I expect to get at least one or two more games there, and don't want to buy anything else in the off-chance that I'd get something that my Secret Santa might get me. So I'm thinking of deciding just how many more games I might want for each system and make want lists accordingly. Unlike many hardcore collectors, I don't really want every game for any system. I think I have plenty of games for my older systems such as the SNES, Atari 5200 and even the PS1 and Dreamcast. One system I might try to add some games for is the original Xbox...I have 77 games for it currently and wouldn't mind bumping my collection for that system up to an even hundred games. I only have 33 games right now for my PS2 so that's probably the system I'll concentrate most on (but not exclusively) next year. I may also get a few DS games if I can find some more that appeal to me. Of course, I want games that are not just cheap, but good. I saw some recent bargain games but found they weren't very good when I started looking them up on the internet. I'm glad I didn't buy them impulsively as I was leaning towards. What will be my first games of 2009? I think I might want to get Tomb Raider: Anniversary, a game that came out last year. I gather it's something like the GameCube's version of Resident Evil where they redid the first game with improved graphics but added some new stuff as well. I also might want the newest Call of Duty...maybe by January I can find it for under $40? I will most likely be centering on good fun adventure and platform games but I do also like my FPS games. And if no one gets me one, I may finally have to get a Madden game for my PS2...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5523